QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In nov 2018, proposed to do a surprise sale of 300 pieces TMP Spock on Dec 7, 2019 at $150.
8d43f23cc4964635de8e0d1e1a9b605f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Everyone runs for the hills because somebody said this or that. I always knew QMX isn't going to leave sales on the floor and not make more Scott and Sulu. They might not go further but they have the tooling and can run more like K & S. McCoy, well I won't be surprised to see another run.

Really? ‘Everyone runs for the hills’ because history tends to repeat itself and we know the drill by now. QMx (or anybody else) following through with Scott, Sulu, or any other Trek figure, is doubtful at best. “I’ll believe it when I believe it.”

Each figure has it's own objective. TMP was supposed to show quality/price ratio of1/6 trek, it can be at par with the best and beat others in terms of price thereby recapture the confidence of the buyers. What we are capable of is the message which TMP Spock and Kirk would bring.

Furthermore, TMP could also enhanced the sales of twok. By the time TMP is on the market, twok would be ready to ship. Those who didnt order Twok will surely jump onto TMP Spock.

Wrong doing in 2018 2019 would be corrected, Hunger game started, a possibility for bigger market begins...

1/6 Trek supposed to be fun, before release, during release, and post release. Each stage of this ?owning? sequence supposed to build up for further climax and excitement.

This is Marketing, satisfying the needs and wants of the customers and show them why, when, and how to have more fun in collecting 1/6 trek.

But 1/6 trek was sold like lemonade down the street....

Well ... that's a heart-breaker.

Oh man. That does sting a lot. Well I am going to keep holding on to the hope and dream that one day Nanjin is the license holder of 1/6 Trek. As long as I hold on to that I can keep telling myself that someday, someday we will get to see his plan in action. I just hope I get enough of a head start in saving up for the figures.

TMP Spock ... TMP Meditation Spock ... TWOK Spock ... Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home Spock ... I would have gotten them ALL!

Thank you Nanjin for fighting the good fight and doing your best to get Star Trek figures out there. I have TOS Spock on my work desk right now, and that's because of your efforts!

TMP Spock ... TMP Meditation Spock ... TWOK Spock ... Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home Spock ... I would have gotten them ALL!

Thank you Nanjin for fighting the good fight and doing your best to get Star Trek figures out there. I have TOS Spock on my work desk right now, and that's because of your efforts!
Under regular productions are the regular crew, I can produce less demanding but highly desire by hardcore geek like me, because I dont have quantities constraints. Do a few hundred TMP Spock, do couple hundreds Archor, 30 Chang, 150, Saavik...

The combinations and possibilities are endless. I want varieties? Easy. Want volume? Easy. Just not both at the same time.

I borrowed this concept from a fast food kitchen. It worked.

Under regular productions are the regular crew, I can produce less demanding but highly desire by hardcore geek like me, because I dont have quantities constraints. Do a few hundred TMP Spock, do couple hundreds Archor, 30 Chang, 150, Saavik...

The combinations and possibilities are endless. I want varieties? Easy. Want volume? Easy. Just not both at the same time.

I borrowed this concept from a fast food kitchen. It worked.

... Saavik?!?! I would have never expected her to be made. Would have bought her though. Any main or main side character from ST II, III or IV I would have bought since that is how I was introduced to Trek. Now I have another hole in my 1/6 Trek collection I never knew I had. I got to say I love how deep you game planned with these lines and how you planned figures geared towards fans of all the different series. I never had the time or opportunity to get into Voyager, Deep Space 9, Enterprise or Discovery and I don’t have CBS all access so no Picard yet but I would have been all in for TOS, the movies and TNG figures.

ASTROGATOR on Galileo Shuttlecraft panel Star Trek TOS

Hi,
can anyone help me find a way to build the astrogator, that is the round transparent device in the middle of the top of the contril panel of the shuttlecraft Galileo TOS .

Thank you.

Back