QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the neck down, it looks pretty good!

:lol :lol I wouldn't care so much if the sculpt looked like Sulu. From my comparison picture of Takei a few pages back, it's WAY off the mark, in my opinion. As someone else pointed out - wouldn't have a clue who it was without the uniform.

Terrible likeness... but we knew that already.

Prepare yourself for an upcoming purge of this thread in the next few days. Guys, we aren’t positive enough! :lol

I'm positive that's going to happen.

I don't think we're ever going to see that one. It's more likely going to be this sculpt.

IMG_20190523_075507.jpg

Just got an email from popcultcha that my Scotty pre-order has been delayed until December! :gah:

What the actual f?

If that new Spock headsculpt was released, it would be a must buy for me. I'm not a big fan of the original Spock. I usually avoid multiple figures of the same character due to space, but a 2.0 Spock and a green wrap around tunic Kirk would be awesome.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know I’m going to get bashed for saying this, but I would support anything Nanjing does.

He really puts his heart into all of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I got that email too and it was in stock when I clicked on it, but clearly that didn't last very long. Unfortunately I already ordered elsewhere so who knows when the hell I'll ever see it. The way they release these figures is just so damn frustrating.

Back