QMX Serenity Hull Art Artesian Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After paying $1200 for my Warehouse 13 Tesla and $500 for my Farnsworth, QMX has maxed me out on their props and stuff. The items always look wonderful but I just can't stomach paying anymore.

The Hull is 'okay' but not $399 okay. $199 and we can talk. Even then, it wouldn't be for me. It would be for the wife.

The Serenity version looks better in my opinion, but overall it just looks like a decal stuck on some metal. Shouldn't be $400.

Youre right i think its just a rendering because they just recently added the option, the pic with the girl in it had the logos switched out. The firefly version may be a proto tho.

Its unfortunate they billed this as the hull piece especially when they know better, i think theyll lose a lot of sales because of it. But hopefully that means a juicy 50% off on black friday like the Mal statue- thats more my price point. In my mind this could be any piece of scrap metal off the ship that Kaylee decided to doodle on one day. If I got this I would have to go to CC and mess it up with a bunch of cast sigs

After paying $1200 for my Warehouse 13 Tesla and $500 for my Farnsworth, QMX has maxed me out on their props and stuff. The items always look wonderful but I just can't stomach paying anymore.

The Hull is 'okay' but not $399 okay. $199 and we can talk. Even then, it wouldn't be for me. It would be for the wife.
Those WH13 pieces do look amazing. I always wanted one of the Farnsworths, however they were never available when I visited the website. The Tesla was well out of my price range unfortunately, but they must make great display pieces.

I lost love for the show in the end however. Really didn't enjoy the final season, so my interest in memorabilia for the show waned.

Back