Prop QMX-Quantum Mechanix MILLENNIUM FALCON !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, I was tempted by the DiAg model, but this will be right up my alley, though 12" is a bit small for my tastes, Give me something big, like 20+ inches. . .

Not ideal, but with the only other options being a second mortgage for the MR version, waiting six years for the EFX version, or having to build the Deagostini version (which is never happening) this will probably be my falcon. Only time will tell.

I recently purchased QMX's Serenity cutaway and am very happy with it, so I'm hoping this Falcon will be similarly priced and detailed.

Thanks for sharing the video! John from QMx said in the video that the Falcon is currently 1:80 scale (as opposed to the 1:250 scale their cutaway Serenity sits at), so this will probably be MUCH more expensive than the $250-350 Serenity cutaway unless they decrease its size!

d093e90b517435256b35ab9770f32479.jpg

Thanks for sharing the video! John from QMx said in the video that the Falcon is currently 1:80 scale (as opposed to the 1:250 scale their cutaway Serenity sits at), so this will probably be MUCH more expensive than the $250-350 Serenity cutaway unless they decrease its size!

Not actually, it should be about the same price or close. In universe Serenity is a MUCH bigger ship. So a 1:250 scale model is about the same physical size as the 1:80 falcon. A 1:250 scale falcon would be only 6-8 inches long and to small to do the detailing on the inside. Make sense?

Not actually, it should be about the same price or close. In universe Serenity is a MUCH bigger ship. So a 1:250 scale model is about the same physical size as the 1:80 falcon. A 1:250 scale falcon would be only 6-8 inches long and to small to do the detailing on the inside. Make sense?

Theres a thread over at the RPF and they've determined it's actually 1:72 scale based on some details that are tell-tale signs of the Fine Molds model kit in that scale.

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=264261

Back