Prop QMX-Quantum Mechanix MILLENNIUM FALCON !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cutaway will probably not feature lights. They typically reserve that feature for the Artisan line IF they make one. The artisan line of ships is ASTRONOMICALLY EXPENSIVE.

I actually can't afford it right now, so they should wait and do it on my schedule. The rest of you be damned. :lol

I have been wondering about this model myself. It's been a few years and I can't seem to find any updates about it.

not on the website anymore. Rumor is it's been pulled. We'll know more at SDCC maybe. I was there last year and will be again this year and they said nothing about it.

From Shadow on Rebelscum, he was at Comic Con he talked to QMX. they said the are out of Studio Scale replicas.

He said they wanted to make stuff most could afford. Studio Scale stuff is not cheap. Yes this would have been a great piece.

From Shadow on Rebelscum, he was at Comic Con he talked to QMX. they said the are out of Studio Scale replicas.

On just looking at their web site, it seems they have pulled everything ever related to the Studio Scale replicas. Serenity, BSG, Star Trek, can't seem to find anything about any of it.

Does that mean their updated 'bigger' Serenity ship was never made/released, if so then I guess my Serenity BDR just became even somewhat more limited.

Back