QMX Princess Bride - Westley, The Dread Pirate Roberts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still kinda on the fence with this one. I've never been a huge fan of the movie, but the figure does look pretty cool. I'm looking forward to seeing all the in-hand pics.

Rewatched the movie last night and looks like Optibotimus is right that the bandanna doesn't hang down in the back nearly as far as it should. Although given you wouldn't be seeing much of his back I guess it's not a huge deal.

Somehow I also remembered him wearing the mask for a lot longer in the movie, but he actually loses it pretty early.

“There’s something I ought to tell you. I’m not left-handed either.”

A HUGE thank you to Qmx for providing a huge missing piece of my collection. Over the years I've tried to bash a Westley and get several custom runs off the ground, to no avail. I'm so thankful that Qmx stepped up to deliver a figure that did not disappoint!

Qkkre1h.jpg

t0Osixh.jpg

NKkTjKV.jpg

DB80FaF.jpg

z0Rqcmm.jpg

cmPMov9.jpg

RTWhE0g.jpg

unCqQCe.jpg

I used to love The Princess Bridge but for some reason has fallen out of favor with me in the last 10 years; maybe over saturation. I didn't plan on getting this figure but those pics look great.

This figure looks great. I hope to get this one in a couple of months.

Back