QMX Princess Bride - Westley, The Dread Pirate Roberts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
56ae84c0361221a09f56e29efe0d7ea1.jpg

14f3fcbc3231ed3e1e0b78d4533a5256.jpg

c68fd47ada4cc64a669823f0414804e5.jpg

a205d759ad9aedbb616e8c0e4d5c7ceb.jpg

Although I would’ve preferred sculpted hair for Inigo, these look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be shocked if this gets made. Don’t be surprised if this gets the Jayne treatment or at the very least doesn’t get put up for preorder for a few years.

Why does Zorro's mask look much better than this?

Are they selling this with one head sculpt and a removable mask or is it coming with 2 heads?

Edit - Just checked, it's 2 head sculpts and the mask & scarf are not removable.

I looked up some stills from the movie and I guess this is an accurate look; an oddly thick and bulky mask. I would've preferred some artist freedom to make it look less toy-like.

I was going to get Wesley and put him with a pirate display I’m putting together. Changed my mind now.

Ah, the vicious cycle. QMx won't make Inigo if sales of Westley are poor, but people may not want to buy Westley and sales might be poor if there's no assurance that Inigo and the others will be made. I hope the Inigo prototype tips the balance toward moving some Westley figures. I'd love to see what QMx does with Fezzik. And Buttercup, too, of course.

Per all the reviews, the biggest chink in the armor seems to be the difference in skin tone between the head and the rest of the body. I wonder if there is a good replacement body that would be a better match.

Per all the reviews, the biggest chink in the armor seems to be the difference in skin tone between the head and the rest of the body. I wonder if there is a good replacement body that would be a better match.

Yea, watching one video, that seemed to be the only thing I didn’t like. I’m sure there’s a body to be found, just hopefully it’s in abundance or it’ll be time to dust off the paint brushes.

Just got my shipping notice for this, so excited! Were production pics ever posted?

Back