QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides the stress that's being created by the whole return/refund issue......I just wanted to say that acetone might take the neck stain out. Although it might 'melt' away the plastic if you use too much of it.

Besides the stress that's being created by the whole return/refund issue......I just wanted to say that acetone might take the neck stain out. Although it might 'melt' away the plastic if you use too much of it.

Posted this already a few pages back. No, it doesn't work

Nothing's getting that stain out its deep into the plastic

It's alright I usually just have a legit list of people i usually avoid . When they want To buy something off me, want some help or if Me, my brother or whoever is running a run of something they are just simply out of luck. You're on that list too in case you were wondering:)

Hahahaha Absolutely pathetic. No, I wasn't wondering or care. I never have or will want anything form you. I don't deal with people like that. Again, you just don't like being called out and there's the proof. Same in the other threads where you've gone on and on with your high and mighty act and been rude to people.

You are not better than any other person Raymond. You just have different opinions that you feel strongly about.

Several pages back I asked if anyone knew what QMX's return policy is on receiveing an item missing part(s) and other issues. You can't get a hold of somebody on the phone and I am still waiting on a email response from Thursday. I just need to return my figure for a full refund, so I need help in knowing how exactly they would handle that considering it has QC issues and the collar insugnia is missing. If anyone could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated��

Has anyone had an official response from QMx yet?

My wife doesn't want to touch my figures because she's afraid she'll break something. When I asked her to help me go through some boxes in the basement to get rid of some toys, she was more than happy to touch them at that point. I wish I still had a friend that lived near me. At least then I had a buddy to talk toys with and go to look at toys locally.

I work shifts and weekends (off there in a minute), so mine are locked up most of the time, but similar to this :lol

You see, those conversation are what I hate with SSF.

Can't you people just have different opinion and let go? Do you guys have so much ego that you need to have the last word?

This kind of bickering seldom happens on other boards... Or it stops pretty quick.

My wife doesn't want to touch my figures because she's afraid she'll break something. When I asked her to help me go through some boxes in the basement to get rid of some toys, she was more than happy to touch them at that point. I wish I still had a friend that lived near me. At least then I had a buddy to talk toys with and go to look at toys locally.
Yeah, one of my two local friends has a modest collection. So he's always the one that goes with me to the comic book stores, Toys 'R' Us, etc. Only problem is...is that he's "special". AKA not the brightest bulb that argues with every statement you make. Why couldn't I have evened up with a normal intelligent geek?

I know people are saying you can just pull the collar up... but maybe the staining on my mine is higher than most? If I pull the collar up to line, it looks weird to me. This is pushed down way too much to show the staining, but it seems like the collar should rest a bit below this line.

Yeah man you got a particularly bad one. Mine is sitting at the spot of your collar and the stains are below.

They probably had the suit on higher in the box when packedsbd it messed yours up more.

The error is unacceptable I think qmx should make new heads out of another material though I know most of these heads are made out of this OUt of this pvc type plastic, and send it to all of us.

Or issue us a new head with a protective tape guard on it like I suggested

Yeah man you got a particularly bad one. Mine is sitting at the spot of your collar and the stains are below.

They probably had the suit on higher in the box when packedsbd it messed yours up more.

The error is unacceptable I think qmx should make new heads out of another material though I know most of these heads are made out of this OUt of this pvc type plastic, and send it to all of us.

Or issue us a new head with a protective tape guard on it like I suggested

Thanks for the confirmation. Frankly, if I can't get a new head from QMX he'll just go back. Even one that just has the stains below the collar line would be fine, as long as I can turn it some without seeing the stains. I really like the figure a lot other than this issue. But when you're dealing with something like this around the face, it's just too noticeable to turn a blind eye.

I know people are saying you can just pull the collar up... but maybe the staining on my mine is higher than most? If I pull the collar up to line, it looks weird to me. This is pushed down way too much to show the staining, but it seems like the collar should rest a bit below this line.

I will say aside from the stain the sculpt looks really good in that picture. Hopefully this QC error gets resolved soon

I will say aside from the stain the sculpt looks really good in that picture. Hopefully this QC error gets resolved soon

Yeah, I love the head sculpt. It's a gorgeous figure all told. I hope the staining issue ends up being either a "first off the production line" sort of thing (they clearly realized their was an issue and started adding plastic protection to the necks AFTER some were already stained) or easily replaceable.

In my opinion we're going to need new suits and heads. Replacing the head will do diddley squat when its the suit creating the stain.

I got the good captain on Friday. One the plus side...all set up, he looks REALLY good and I hope they keep doing them. I actually like the uniform and the magnets in the holsters work really well. A great set of accessories. The down side...also have neck staining but at least on mine, you can't see it below the collar.

18447646_10158681341300188_1702582951671739351_n.jpg

18425481_10158681341390188_7665683706682377218_n.jpg

18447588_10158681342000188_3065409139264454336_n.jpg

18424247_10158681341890188_3568186318773581992_n.jpg

18402758_10158681341660188_4977176842805110742_n.jpg

18342493_10158681342050188_1288218435744266452_n.jpg

I believe that HT also recently had a staining issue with SS Joker with the purple coat. Shame this has happened with the 1st in the Next Gen line. Hope it doesn't impact on future releases?

Something I didn't think about till just now. When I received mine, the head was dethatched from the body, so I had no staining. I didn't get mine in the first wave that was mailed out, I got it on Friday.

My purely hypothetical question is, did they leave the head dethatched because of the staining? Could of been that it popped off or wasn't attached correctly during packaging, but I'm curious to hear from others if theirs arrived with the head dethatched.

No detached head here. I had also recieved mine in the first batch that came out an its nothing like what has been shown in regards to the staining issues. I'm actually quite satisfied with the way this turned out. I hope that all of the people that have the staining are taken care of.. i would really like to see everyone enjoying this figure and not stressing over it.

Love the figure but my one nitpick is that the Phaser is not correct timeline wise. (*adjusts glasses) The phaser included was first seen in First Contact and is the 'Boomerang' style Type 2 Phaser. In this uniform Picard would have the 'Cobra' Type 2 Phaser instead. Minor nit pick, not a deal breaker.

Back