Pvt. Drake's Smart-gun grafitti

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, nice to see those details.
Where do you guys (DEk) come up with these images?!?!?!
Great stuff!

GGPiKE said:
Just watched the pre-production on the Quadrilogy. The main words on Drake's gun are "My B!tch" (Mark Rolston even says that's what he wrote . . "I think my gun in the background here, I called it My B!tch") The word on the handle, simply says "GRRRRRRRRRR"

Maybe someone with screen grabbing software that has the quadrilogy can pull that for us. It's about the 15 min mark where it appears, and is in the "Preparing for Battle >> Casting and Characterization" section of the Aliens disc 4.

There are a lot of good source material shots on this one. Other cast members' armor's writing is shown as well!

Read back a page or so :monkey3

The Quadrilogy really does have a TON of great material. I don't know why I had never watched the behind the scenes segments before now!

Awesome pics guys. I'm definitely gonna fix up my Drake Smart Gun to have the 'correct' phrases on there. It actually makes me kind of chuckle that it currently says "TOM" on the HT Drake Smart Gun. Why Tom? :lol

GGPiKE said:
Read back a page or so :monkey3

The Quadrilogy really does have a TON of great material. I don't know why I had never watched the behind the scenes segments before now!

Thanks so much for the great work brother GGPike. Josh (DarkArtist) has my Drake smart gun as we speak! :D :cool:

Indiana Fett said:
Awesome pics guys. I'm definitely gonna fix up my Drake Smart Gun to have the 'correct' phrases on there. It actually makes me kind of chuckle that it currently says "TOM" on the HT Drake Smart Gun. Why Tom? :lol

I have a theory that may be way off, but in the screen grab that DekD posted a few weeks ago (the one I mentioned at the beginning of this thread), you can only see the last three letters..."TCH". The letters are not in very sharp focus, so it occurred to me that maybe the guys at HT used the same pic as a reference and just assumed it said "TOM". Or maybe they knew what it really said and just decided it looked close enough to "TOM" to put that on their product instead of " MY B!TCH", for obvious reasons! Like I said, it's just a theory... I guess only HT knows the real answer. :D

pjam said:
Thanks so much for the great work brother GGPike. Josh (DarkArtist) has my Drake smart gun as we speak! :D :cool:

That really was one fine piece of detective work. The level of cooperation on this thread is unbelievable! My own M56 is already prepped and ready for painting. Still have to make some 1:6 scale feathers for it, but I'll be posting some pics just as soon as it's finished. Looking forward to seeing pics of everyone else's B!TCHES, too!

Back