Pvt. Drake's Smart-gun grafitti

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudshark

Plastic Figure Addict
CF Supporter
Reaction score
With the mystery of Hicks's tat solved, does anyone happen to know what's written on the firing lever handle of Drake's M56? If anybody happens to know what it says and/or can post a clear photo of it here, their help would be greatly appreciated! :cool:

Mudshark said:
With the mystery of Hicks's tat solved, does anyone happen to know what's written on the firing lever handle of Drake's M56? If anybody happens to know what it says and/or can post a clear photo of it here, their help would be greatly appreciated! :cool:

I have looked on nemerous prop sites and could not find any reference and I could not get a good screen grab from the DVD. Since the side of the smartgun says "b!tch" it would make sense if it said "my" but I'm not sure.

dekadentdave said:
I have looked on nemerous prop sites and could not find any reference and I could not get a good screen grab from the DVD. Since the side of the smartgun says "b!tch" it would make sense if it said "my" but I'm not sure.

That's a good guess, but it seems to be at least four letters long, at least as far as I can tell. Unfortunately it's a little too small and unclear to make out. The first time I happened to notice it was on one of those screen grabs you posted of Drake several weeks ago, the one of Drake and Vas messing around with their smart-guns. I never even noticed it in the movie, and I've watched it more times than I can count. It's not a big deal really, but since it's there I'd like to include it on Drake's boomstick, if possible. I guess most of us would if we can figure out what the hell it says!

I've been trying to puzzle it out the past couple of weeks but haven't come up with it yet. I was hoping maybe someone else was on it too. I've checked out as many prop sites as I could find and haven't had any luck there either, so far. But hopefully somebody will figure it out or come up with a pic for us before long.

It's visible in the behind the scenes bit on the Aliens Special Edition DVD. The one from the Legacy set. It's only a brief little photo, but it's visible. I'll see if I can grab it... I actually need it for myself as well...:D

Hicks tat solved ? I must have missed that , can someone enlighten me please ?

Well, I'm looking at the screen cap right now. On the bottom handle it looks like it has two words. The first one is either "ChRAP" or "CRRAP" It's hard to make out the second letter. As for the second word, it starts with "R" but that's all I can make out at the moment.

The main words on the gun . . haven't figured the rest of the "b!tch" out.

Scratch all of that!

Just watched the pre-production on the quadrilogy. The main words on Drake's gun are "My B!tch" (Mark Rolston even says that's what he wrote . . "I think my gun in the background here, I called it My B!tch") The word on the handle, simply says "GRRRRRRRRRR"

Maybe someone with screen grabbing software that has the quadrilogy can pull that for us. It's about the 15 min mark where it appears, and is in the "Preparing for Battle >> Casting and Characterization" section of the Aliens disc 4.

There are a lot of good source material shots on this one. Other cast members' armor's writing is shown as well!

Last edited:
GGPiKE said:
Just watched the pre-production on the quadrilogy. The main words on Drake's gun are "My B!tch" (Mark Rolston even says that's what he wrote . . "I think my gun in the background here, I called it My B!tch") The word on the handle, simply says "GRRRRRRRRRR"

Maybe someone with screen grabbing software that has the quadrilogy can pull that for us. It's about the 15 min mark where it appears, and is in the "Preparing for Battle >> Casting and Characterization" section of the Aliens disc 4.

There are a lot of good source material shots on this one. Other cast members' armor's writing is shown as well!

Excellent work, GGPiKE! I knew someone would come through for us!
:fireworks

:rock :rock :rock

DekaDave, any chance you could grab that screen for us? If anyone can, you the man! :cool:

Here you go my b!tches!

marine1.jpg

marine2.jpg

marine3.jpg

marine4.jpg

dekadentdave said:
Here you go my b!tches!

marine1.jpg

marine2.jpg

marine3.jpg

marine4.jpg

F'n' A, Dave! You are the man! I just knew you'd come through with the pics we needed. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thanks to everybody who's been working on this, you guys are all truly amazing! :bow :bow :bow

i remember the first time I saw Aliens, I thought Hicks actually said "Where's Bowski?"... until his name showed up on the screen

:lol

A moment for the unsung colonial marine...

Wierzbowski is played by Trevor Steedman who mostly does work as a stuntman and coordinator... mostly. Along with Crowe, is one of the most obscure of all of the colonial marines.

Back