(( Punkg42's Collection Pics )) October 2012 ...Original Art pages added!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, I think that was signed long before the court battles. (if that's what you were referring to). This was a limited signed cel so it came that way... there are like 3 or 4 different ones... I still need the others.

FYI, Cog is back in the Spawn books now... if you haven't been reading them you should pick them up! So neat things happening.

Yeah? (let's keep spoilers out)
I have all the thick Spawn collections (1-6 + armageddon) but I haven't read through it all yet and what I've heard is that it pretty much turns to crap around and after that.

Yeah? (let's keep spoilers out)
I have all the thick Spawn collections (1-6 + armageddon) but I haven't read through it all yet and what I've heard is that it pretty much turns to crap around and after that.

Yeah, there was a portion of it where David Hine was writing (I think) that I didn't care much for at all. It was right after the Armageddon stuff. Big changes around #185 and then was slow for a couple years and kind of confusing... it's still a bit slow in places but things are starting to pick up and things are starting to make sense. They just took way too long to get to things and that turned a lot of fans off.

Yeah, there was a portion of it where David Hine was writing (I think) that I didn't care much for at all. It was right after the Armageddon stuff. Big changes around #185 and then was slow for a couple years and kind of confusing... it's still a bit slow in places but things are starting to pick up and things are starting to make sense. They just took way too long to get to things and that turned a lot of fans off.

Hine also wrote the Armageddon cycle. I think the thing that I have trouble with most in the recent issues is the art. McFarlane's was gritty but very colorful also whereas now it's just gritty grey/brown.

Hine also wrote the Armageddon cycle. I think the thing that I have trouble with most in the recent issues is the art. McFarlane's was gritty but very colorful also whereas now it's just gritty grey/brown.

Yeah, I really wish it would go back to the colorful graphic art style. I like the new artist, he does good work, but like you said I prefer the older style much more.

Very impressive my friend. My collection compares to yours seems sooo poor...lol.
I just wanted to ask , (as am organising my shelfs) if those big white display shelfs of urs tend to get dusty with the sliding doors ur using.
thnk man

Very impressive my friend. My collection compares to yours seems sooo poor...lol.
I just wanted to ask , (as am organising my shelfs) if those big white display shelfs of urs tend to get dusty with the sliding doors ur using.
thnk man

Thanks! I haven't had much of a problem with dust in the big display shelves at all really. I don't really have a big dust problem in the basement to begin with though, so I can't say for someplace else that gets a lot of dust how these will be... but seeing as they have closed doors it should keep a lot of dust off of stuff for quite awhile.

Some recent additions!

Rex1.jpg

Rex5.jpg

Rex7.jpg

Rex8.jpg

Rex9.jpg

Rex11.jpg

Rex12.jpg

this is ""not"" a basement,,,,,it is a toy store...stop fooling us...really congrats on the ultimate man cave.

Wow, been a bit since I posted in here... so here are some recent hauls!

Finially released my BBTS Pile of Loot....
Futurama.jpg

Destructor1.jpg

Destructor2.jpg

Some Ebay haulage... decided to go old skool and get some old Image stuff I never got, as well as replacing a broken Badrock bust.

Youngblood2.jpg

Youngblood3.jpg

Youngblood1.jpg

CyberforceMH.jpg

Some Tron lightcycles I plan to make into keychains possibly...or might break down and try to get the rest of the set...
Troncycles.jpg

Gen13 Grunge statue. still need to get the Fairchild to go with it.
Grunge1.jpg

Grunge2.jpg

Back