Punisher: War Zone 'M4X' Knife Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let us know when we can send cash. Beyond impressive. I'm humbled. My comprehensive Punisher arsenal will now be fully stocked. Thanks

Oh wait. I still gotta make the mini cross bow

I think I'll hopefully be able to get them all cast up tonight, then I'll let you know where to pay me =]

I may have to make another mold though guys.

This one is being VERY problematic, it's only cast 3 knives properly, so I'll make another mold, and if that doesn't work, then I'm going to have to outsource to someone else to make molds and cast for me

Yeah, makes sense. If you can only get 3 out of how many goes. Not cost efficient. Oh man, some things are never easy but often those are the most rewarding. This is

Ok, I'll need to know how many people want.

Just PM me saying how many knives you want and I'll get back to you about payment.

I gotta get my @#* in gear & get the magnum cast up. It's looking like I may have to get the original done. The second mock up doesn't seem as good to me.

Sweet! Thanks Mollins! :rock And Joey, I'm not even getting the m4 cause I just wanted him to hold that badass magnum. Thank you also. :rock

Update

Monster Magnum

Ok, I made another & don't care much for it. It looks off somehow. I shortened & thickened the connecting piece to the silencer. I everyone is cool with it. I'll send my original to Lonnie tomorrow. I want to have it cast in black resin to make the painting minimal. As well, it will prevent scratching from going in/out of a holster.

If anyone wants to mod & sell it after, go ahead. I just want everyone who wants one to get one soon.

OOOOOOh
Check this out. Anyone that has the Marvel Studios T. Jane Punisher, use the holster from the L side of his pants. The Magnum under barrel light fits into it & it looks like the movie holster, HOW COOL IS THAT!!

Yeah, was about to post the update :D

The knife has now been recieved to be molded and cast, should hopefully get some casts made on monday :D

Nice to hear, I'm waiting for the post go get the magnum to Lonnie for casting. Hopefully soon.

Oh, I've gota photo of a couple of raw casts, I will have better photos soon, so this will have to do :p

It does well at showing what the resin is like though =]

knife1z.jpg

Back