Punisher: War Zone 'M4X' Knife Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mollins

Super Freak
Reaction score
My boyfriend has made the unique 'M4X' knife created by Relentless Knives for use in 'Punisher: War Zone'

It was made from the specs on the Relentless Knives website for the 'M4X' Knife, so it is 15" in 1/6th scale.

If there is interest in this knife, we will cast it up in metal and sell it at the cost of the mold material (already got the metal for casting)

So yes, here's the photos - it is not PERFECTLY accurate, but it is pretty damned close.

1001678p.jpg

1001677i.jpg

1001676.jpg

1001675.jpg

1001674.jpg

1001673y.jpg

1001672dg.jpg

1001669.jpg

1001668z.jpg

Here it is in a hand to show the scale of it:
1001670.jpg

Don't worry about scratches on it - once molded and painted, they will be invisible.

Interested:

Punisher75
Morbach
toyadventurer
LordAzrael
lobox42
Elvis1976
CustomCreator
knucklefunger
uscmhicks
darkchylde80

Last edited:
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!! I need one, as well I'm glad to hear you ship worldwide. I'm in Canada
Oh man, I wish I had someone that cared enough to do something like that for me. Impressive work, great attention to detail. Perfection, absolute perfection

I've added you guys to the list =]

I've ordered the RTV to make the mold, should hopefully be here by the end of the week/beggining of next.

Guys, once I've got the mold made, I'm going to cast it in Metal and resin, just to check the difference between them, i.e. Which would be better.

I've not cast in resin before though, so we'll see how it goes - I'll be casting a load in metal first though, just to be safe.

The only problem I can forsee with the metal is that due to the knife being quite thin it may be easily bendable, though if you're careful enough with your handling/posing etc. it would be completely fine.

So, we shall have to wait to find out how it goes =]

Thanks for the update Mollins. I can't get over the accuracy & detail in the rough piece. I think this will be the final piece to complete the War Zone arsenal. All that's left is the mini cross bow, which I'm working on.

Thanks guys :D

Well, it turns out the resin we have isn't suitable for casting something this small, so it'll either be cast in metal, or I'll have to raise the cost to reflect getting resin

No big deal. We can all pop in a little more for that kind of quality. Oh, & polishing the metal will make it look amazingly nasty.

Thanks Mollins, please thank the gent that made it for me.

If it's going to be an option on getting metal or resin I'll probably go with metal unless resin is better? And what kind of paint would be good to paint the blade polished?

If resin, use Krylon chrome aerisol it looks amazing. Used in on the Thomas Jane build for the ends of the barrel of his hand guns.

I'd prefer metal, that way can use the dremel polishing wheel & get a smokin shine to that bad boy.

If resin, use Krylon chrome aerisol it looks amazing. Used in on the Thomas Jane build for the ends of the barrel of his hand guns. I'd prefer metal, that way can use the dremel polishing wheel & get a smokin shine to that bad boy.
yeah I'd also prefer metal. Thanks for the painting tips:rock

no problem, stumbled on the stuff & love how it turned out. Here it is on the ends of Jane's gun. Masked it off with tape, DON'T use liquid mask, it will make a mess of things, I know, I've done it

Back