Punisher: THOMAS JANE head commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I talked with z3101172 and he has committed to sculpt Thomas Jane from the Punisher movie if we can get the ten needed commitments. Though he did say he has a pretty big to-do list now and it would come after his other work is completed. Unless that is we get a really good number of people to sign up, then he would move the project up on his work list.

The price would be $9 deposit, $27 dollars plus paypal fees and shipping cost when head sculpt is completed. Painting is and additional $36, fleshtone cast is $3 extra and hole drilling for hot toys short neck is $2 extra.

So to get the commission going we first need to get (10) commitments. Once we get (10) or more commitments, z3101172 will then collect the deposits and schedule the commission into his work list. As I said if we get a really good number the job will be moved up on his work list.

Please post here if you are committed to getting this sculpt.

Last edited:
List so far..............

1-toyadventurer......deposit sent
2-rockdolly......deposit sent
3-4-LordAzrael ......deposit sent
5-6-Elvis1976......deposit sent
7-Serpentor......deposit sent
8-thainer......deposit sent
9-knucklefunger......deposit sent
10-sixtus_56......deposit sent
11-menlojames......deposit sent
12-T-800......deposit sent
13-Brand X.....deposit sent

2sbk32x.jpg

Last edited:
toyadcenturer
please make me #7, I'm in. Only cuz elvis needs to replace his Jane head, not a Jane fan but I'll buy one ok. Now we onlu need 3 more. Um, can we get 2 of you to also commit to a Jigsaw?

I'm gonna give the Jane movie another go & see if I can like it

Toyadventurer, seriously, thanks
Tomorrow I'm gonna go out & buy the Jane dvd just to give it a another try. I have no comic related pieces so these will be the closest I'll have

Can we get 3 more from the Ray or Jigsaw list to commit to the Jane? Damn, now I may have to consider a Dolf just to make the set complete

Sorry fellas but I'm afraid I have a passionate hatred of TJ's Frank. Blonde hair James Bond is one thing, but blonde Frank is an abomination. And Kevin Nash in that shirt still haunts my dreams.

Verified.... x2 :banana

I want both the classic look in trenchie as well as the vest and bare sleeves look (i.e. battle damaged).

Anyone seen any photo's of the look from his upcoming flick "Devil's Commandos" ?

Cheers LA

Just need one more!!! ONE MORE PLEASE?!

Deckard, I can't stand Jane either BUT I can't stand not to be a completist even more (my OCD personality wins out). I plan on using the sculpt as the Punisher but I may opt to mod it for Jonah Hex

Dang, 1 only 1
Even if you don't use the sculpt for a Punisher, how about Jane in....
ok, all I can think of is the Mist.

Come on people, just 1 more & elvis's build will go from great to really really great

Back