Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think theres a chance this might come out on time. If it does get delayed, I don't think it's going to be to long. I think worst case scenario is we get this in March.

Has anyone's WL converted on this piece yet? We usually see people make posts that their WL got converted.

just got this email today actually.:horror:horror:horror

We have found the Marvel Collectibles Punisher Premium Format Figure - Classic Costume - Sideshow Exclusive Edition for you! Your waitlist reservation #WBXXXXXX for this item is due to become a live order on 2013/11/18 and should ship out to you shortly after that.

We have found the Marvel Collectibles Punisher Premium Format Figure - Classic Costume - Sideshow Exclusive Edition for you! Your waitlist reservation #WBXXXXXX for this item is due to become a live order on 2013/11/18 and should ship out to you shortly after that.

I got the same email. Boom!! Will look so awesome next to Deadpool.

I got the same email. Boom!! Will look so awesome next to Deadpool.

Congratz guys! I hope my WL will get converted too. My DP needs a friend., otherwise I will let DP go...

Sorry if I'm pumping an old topic, but was anyone planning on making any custom weapons for this?

I'm thinking of jumping on this guy, but don't like the gun he's holding.

Back