Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is classic Punisher. Well done Sideshow. Well done!

This is a perfect example of what I am talking about: interpretations like the stuff in the Olivetti line come in a distant second to straight up classic Marvel designs.

This year is going to be off the chain with POs. dang.

Last edited:
fully automatic shotgun?¿

300176_press07-001.jpg

If Sideshow keeps with the original plan, then both the hand and head will be EX. The new pics I got this week does show a little weathering on the uniform, but not too much. They had a lot of requests for it. This thing looks crazy good in high rez pics. You guys will be blown away at the detail.
That's great to hear because your info has been spot on so far :clap

So the Knife in hand & not the HS is the Ex then.

And another thats possibly in the works is.....I dont know if you guys remember the lithos from Jim Lee some years back, A bad night for ninjas. Oh yeah! Look it up! Its just in talks now, but this diorama may come to life. If it does.....look out!

If Sideshow keeps with the original plan, then both the hand and head will be EX. The new pics I got this week does show a little weathering on the uniform, but not too much. They had a lot of requests for it. This thing looks crazy good in high rez pics. You guys will be blown away at the detail.

That makes sense. I'll be displaying him with the clean HS so I'm not worried about getting the Ex.

I like the way you dodged my SM question :lol

Looks pretty great! Would be a home run if it wasn't for that ugly face. Huh, will this come with that "battle damaged" head?

And another thats possibly in the works is.....I dont know if you guys remember the lithos from Jim Lee some years back, A bad night for ninjas. Oh yeah! Look it up! Its just in talks now, but this diorama may come to life. If it does.....look out!

That would be awesome! Instant buy! :pray:

Back