Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder who I had talked to who helped me decide on some of my new rules....:wink1:

Here is an older post I made when someone asked me about my vision for my collection. Thought I would post it because it seems that many others here are starting to do similar things with their collection.

You can either read or skip this upcoming long winded post as I have basically made these 4 rules for myself which sort of sums up what I was trying to say.

1. It has to be something that I loved as a younger child or teen that I still love today. It had to have a huge impact on my film and or entertainment tastes. So it can't be something from say like Lord of the Rings.. Because while I love those films I did not love them when I was younger. Yes Hulk is from the Avengers but I thought he was the best Hulk out there so it counts.

2. Only one representation of film or comic (no more then one hulk for example) though I am sort of breaking that rule with Joker and Batman. JAWS is also the exception because....well...It's JAWS .

3. I can only have up to 8 items.. Just don't have room for more. But that is why the rules are there.

4. I can't put the family in debt.... If a better statue comes out I have to sell something so that the funds come from my own items and not my job or my wifes job.... Presents don't count.

Anyways here is the much longer response I made.

the only reason I've slowed down is b/c I have everything :lol

:yess: :lol Just as I was starting to feel a little guilt after reading Jaws' "rules" post.. :panic: I've been buying all kinds of stuff lately, breaking my own rules.

I'm really looking forward to this, shame its not quite getting as much attention as it deserves but here's a cool review from madxcollector
[ame]https://youtu.be/C-C_JmfmZfA[/ame]

I'm also trying to limit myself to 1 piece per character but I only break it if the representation are very different.
For example Batman PF and Batman 89 from HT, LotR statues and GG LotR animaquettes...
Also I don't collect figures unless it's a character I really really want but is not available in (satisfying) statue form like again 89 Batman.

I'm also trying to limit myself to 1 piece per character but I only break it if the representation are very different.
For example Batman PF and Batman 89 from HT, LotR statues and GG LotR animaquettes...
Also I don't collect figures unless it's a character I really really want but is not available in (satisfying) statue form like again 89 Batman.

I broke the rule with vampi PF and vampi comiquette. Also BD so far.

Yeah I really want to know what kind of Spider-Man there working on before going after either the Spider-Man Com or PF

I hope your all right about this being up for order soon but I've heard that before about other pieces and they never show up. Fingers crossed

Back