Premium Format Punisher Premium Format Figure 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People are entitled to their opinion, but I love this statue and preordered the EX.

Same. Out of any 1/4 Punisher statues yet, this one for me emotes the Max stuff most— which is my favourite Pun stuff. I’m in. Ex all the way.

I say this looks pretty good ...for a different version of Frank. Even the IS Punisher is a different and pretty good version of Frank. Now I just need a fully sculpted classic version of Frank.

I wanted this so bad, but that ES gives me no rush to purchase now. Plus, not much room anymore. : (

They must have got quite the response in pre-orders to give them confidence in those numbers. That Cap Ex has been around forever with no sign of selling out at those edition numbers and that’s Captain America. I regret preordering TBH. Likelihood of this one getting deep discounts has gone through the roof.

I just cancelled my preorder for the EX. I just noticed the EX being 2,000 and I figured I would eat the NRD and avoid paying CA 9% sales tax. With an ES that high, I will be able to get either the EX or the Regular for less than retail.

Back