Punisher Comiquette or Gambit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punisher Comiquette or Gambit PF

• Punisher Comiquette

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Gambit PF

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters

namnori47

Super Freak
Reaction score
Punisher Comiquette or Gambit PF? Which one is better and y? I know it depends on which one you are a fan or more, but what if you are fans of both, and both are great statues!

Last edited:
Not much to compare. One have no natural power while the other have. Fully sculpt or mixed-media but at least they're both on the end of the law.

You really can't go wrong here as BOTH are awesome and worthy of any Marvel fans collection.

I'll get both brother.... They are both great statues...

I would get the Punisher. The piece is SICK! However, I'm a big Punisher fan. Gambit? Not so much.

I would say pick up the character you like best first. The dollars are about the same for both statues. If you like Gambit better as a character than it's a no brainer. The PF is the best Gambit statue made. Either way you will be adding a killer statue to your collection.

Both good pieces, only problem with punisher is he's in the middle of scale otherwise he would have been an instant grail.

sigpic8632_1.gif

I think punisher!I do like comiquettes more and it's olivetti!!!

again, if i were you I will get both, but get gamebit first, cause the price is keeping going up, you will need to spend double to buy it in the future, and punisher is still in $300-$400 price range

you can get both, but punisher is best if he stand alone looking over your collection LOL

in the other hand gambit can go great with the rest of the xmen. up to you :)

I have both and like both, but if I had to make a choice. I would probably have to go with Punisher. It's just something about that statue that gives it so much presence.

806096229_7RCfk-L.jpg

806098206_5odj8-L.jpg

965468517_FbapP-L.jpg

966099233_rkRvb-L.jpg

Back