Punisher 20 days out!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darkshadowcollectibles said:
I had to go with the regular myself.
The different skull just didn't do it for me, as I alway associate the punisher with the normal version.

Yeah, no biggie either way.

Darkshadowcollectibles said:
I had to go with the regular myself.
The different skull just didn't do it for me, as I alway associate the punisher with the normal version.

I was thinking the same thing.

However, since I been following the comics, in my mind that Punisher design is all Bradstreet. The slim look of the body goes well with the slim skull. The fat classic skull goes with the bigger frame body and more muscular Punisher which is what you actually see inside the comics. You never see that slim guy from the 1/4 PF and the covers actually in action. He is like a romantic interpretation of what the Punisher is. The Punisher is always described as a big guy who is very rugged and leads a very hard life.

I guess what I am saying is that I may be leaning more towards the exclusive. Decisions, decisions... :banghead

SolidLiquidFox said:
I was thinking the same thing.

However, since I been following the comics, in my mind that Punisher design is all Bradstreet. The slim look of the body goes well with the slim skull. The fat classic skull goes with the bigger frame body and more muscular Punisher which is what you actually see inside the comics. You never see that slim guy from the 1/4 PF and the covers actually in action. He is like a romantic interpretation of what the Punisher is. The Punisher is always described as a big guy who is very rugged and leads a very hard life.

I guess what I am saying is that I may be leaning more towards the exclusive. Decisions, decisions... :banghead

I'm a big bradstreet fan, his photo to illustration style is uncanny, so I wanted to show my support...

Yup...he does very good stuff.

0785107835.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIlitb-dp-500-

71201_press01-001.jpg

Back