Pumpkinhead Remake (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember it was a dream come true when McFarlane announced Pumpkinhead figure in his Movie Maniac line. Still have that figure displayed today....

For the time period the original was made, those creature effects were still very terrifying. I re-watched it a few weeks ago, and it holds up even now. I hope they don't stray to far away from the original design. Some new paint applications and today's animatronics should be good enough. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Original is a cool B movie. Weak narrative and meh side characters are its only downsides.
Henriksen did a freakin' awesome job, his absolutely best role and performance.
I wouldn't call it a horror film tho... "A Grim Fairy Tale" tagline was perfect.

Has zero interest for this remake so far.

The two things that made the original movie great were Henriksen's performance and Stan Winston's monster design. I don't put much faith in remakes, and if this movie incorporates a lot of CGI, that will suck immensely.

I agree. I really hope they don't do complete CGI. The original monster was perfectly fine. Wonder what they did with that puppet?

Ugh a another remake..what's the matter Holywood can't you come up with new ideas anymore

Back