pumpkin_xxx german presentation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's a classy display of the much deserving LOTR collection! The pieces' value just doubled being displayed like that! Awesome!

I LOVE IT!!!!

Awesome.

Pure class and one of the best for sure, if not THE best!

Get rid of the GG Speeder Bike though...does not belong!

Superb display classy up there with the best Ive seen on these boards, Well done.

Can I ask a question and make a request ?

The Millenium Falcon Dio, can you tell me more ? size who made it, Im sure Ive seen something on my net travels on this but for some reason I recall it as alot smaller !

neue_vitrine.jpg

Also the Kroenen Mask you have displayed is that the 'Final Battle' or the 'Nazi' version ? Im trying to create a 1/6th scale 'Nazi' version and I am struggling to find reference pictures to create it, Id really, really, really appreciate 4 or 5 decent shots of the mask from different angles (especially around the detailed chin area)

Thanks if this is possible

star_wars_vitrine.jpg

Last edited:
This has to be the worse collection/display I have ever seen!! Please leave the boards! ;) j/k

I love the displays man... Great job! It's good to be rich! :rock

That must have cost a small fortune and its very nicely done. Im not into LOTR or star wars but nice.

:eek What an amazing collection!!! :monkey2

It's like a museum of awesomeness!!! :bow :bow :bow

Great job on displaying all your collectibles with such care. I love the more warmer colors in your LOTR displays and the colder more sci-fi colors in the Star Wars helmets display, for example. :rock

Back