pumpkin_xxx german presentation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely love this collection.:bow I've seen it over at Statueforum.com and was blown away. I love the way you take so much care about how you display each statue. The Middle Earth map that you painted is very impressive as is the frame its in and also love the way that Balrog head makes the Sideshow Weta one look tiny.

For those that don't know already he has a projector and screen off to the left of the middle earth map and Sauron helm. Awesome room to kick back in and chill while watching you're favourite films on Blue Ray :lsvader :emperor :whip:ring :gandalf

I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but I see that even the glass doors have the One Ring Elven script on them (decal, etched?). That's awesome.

Tell us more about that detail.

Welcome aboard, we'll get ya a red cap and a speedo.

bill_murray17.jpg

Great collection, neatly displayed and spread out. :banana

What a amazing display:eek it's almost suitable to set in a museum. I like your huge Balrog. And you have lots of grails i applaud you:clap

Oh and welcome.:rotfl

Many thanks for your nice comments.

First I would like to say, that is not all a matter of money.
Of course you need space and it helps, if you are living alone and do not have to make any compromises. Indeed my collection is one of my top priority.

I designed and built most of the display cases by myself.
The front of the Lord of the Ring Displays have sandblasted ornaments.

The main point are the setup of the illumination constructions which I normally realized with LED strips.

attakus_panorama_light.jpg

attakus_thronsaal_beleuchtet.jpg

attakus_vader_deathstar_unbeleuchtet.jpg

CM_vitrine_alle4b.jpg

neue_vitrine.jpg

pred_alien_groessenvergleich.jpg

endo_jack.jpg

MLvsEowyn_praesentation.jpg

star_wars_vitrine.jpg

Not only an amzing collection, but such a classy set up man. One of the best ive seen set up wise!!! keep it up.....

Impressive! Although I will admit when I read "pumpkin_xxx german presentation" as a thread title on the front page I expected something completely different.

Back