PSYLOCKE - Kotobukiya REVEALED!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you think these are awful,

9823_180x270.jpg
7538_180x270.jpg
9824_180x270.jpg
6349_180x270.jpg

you must be referring to these, which are not made by Kotobukiya.

7066_180x270.jpg
6346_180x270.jpg
8924_180x270.jpg
8439_180x270.jpg

Yeah, the bottom one I thought it had been made from koto. I have the Supergirl from the top.

Last edited:
Received my Koto Psylocke today, and what a prize it is!
I was concerned seeing bad paint apps on this item, but that isn't the case; it's beautifully sculpted and painted! If you're on the fence with this piece, don't be.

Received my Koto Psylocke today, and what a prize it is!
I was concerned seeing bad paint apps on this item, but that isn't the case; it's beautifully sculpted and painted! If you're on the fence with this piece, don't be.

That's good to know about the paint job. There's been a few scare stories about this piece in that regard.

Just out of interest, is the light-up feature any good at all?

That's good to know about the paint job. There's been a few scare stories about this piece in that regard.

Just out of interest, is the light-up feature any good at all?

The LED light is able to pass through the edges (sharp corners with less paint) of the painted Sentinel hand.... They should have had the palm blaster thingy lighted with red LED instead of being painted red/orange/yellow.

The LED light is able to pass through the edges (sharp corners with less paint) of the painted Sentinel hand.... They should have had the palm blaster thingy lighted with red LED instead of being painted red/orange/yellow.

Yeah, I was hoping that the palm lit up. Oh, well. Does it still look OK overall though? I'm assuming that the psi-blade on Psylocke's hand doesn't light up either....

Yeah, I was hoping that the palm lit up. Oh, well. Does it still look OK overall though? I'm assuming that the psi-blade on Psylocke's hand doesn't light up either....

Nope...psi-blade doesn't light up... glued on separate sculpt.... the hand's is a nice sculpt seems 1:1 scale to my own hand, making a 1/6 sentinel very large... unless sentinel's have very large hands

Nope...psi-blade doesn't light up... glued on separate sculpt.... the hand's is a nice sculpt seems 1:1 scale to my own hand, making a 1/6 sentinel very large... unless sentinel's have very large hands

Oh, the sculpt is awesome; I really like Erick Sosa's work. I'm still hoping to get one of these Psylocke statues, I just wasn't sure what lit up and what didn't. Thanks for all the info, bandito. :)

Back