Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the best statues I own. Quality second to none.

statues12.jpg

I do remember when she came out several people were complaining about her and saying they were going to wait for the eventual PF.

Ill be getting both but I do like the comiquette much more. The PF seems to have a typical and less artistic feel to it.

How is it ?

Not good man ..... Looks like a return item to me,paint rubs & small chips,creased art print,piece of hair broken off,belt is broken with flaking paint & what looks like a touch-up to the back of the heel ... the paint app around the bottom edge of the base isn't great either

I submitted a return form just waiting to hear back

Not good man ..... Looks like a return item to me,paint rubs & small chips,creased art print,piece of hair broken off,belt is broken with flaking paint & what looks like a touch-up to the back of the heel ... the paint app around the bottom edge of the base isn't great either

ah fack, that sucks

ah fack, that sucks

It certainly does, cause its such a nice piece.

I have no idea what SS were thinking when they decided to send that out to a customer.

I just hope the refund will be in full, including the $70 I paid for shipping

That sucks Hades.

Sorry Bro....it's not as nice as u think it is. I used to own it & returned it immediately after receiving it. IMO it is one of the worst sculpt that Tony C has ever done for SSC.

:thwakBro it looks awesome..Its definitely modeled after John Byrne's version and the musculature looks anatomically correct which is quite rare in the statue world :thwak

Sorry Bro....it's not as nice as u think it is. I used to own it & returned it immediately after receiving it. IMO it is one of the worst sculpt that Tony C has ever done for SSC.

:thwak Wrong!

You returned a winner. This classic Mariner was beautiful retro all the way.

Perhaps you need to brush up on your Marvel history. :lol

Back