Psyberian Tiger's Collection Alien,Predator,Star Wars LOTR & Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverine Premium Format Figure Exclusive (175/700)
Pros:
- Real metal claws with chrome finish look amazing
- Exclusive portrait is killer & is a must have for this PFF
- Awesome pose that fits perfectly alongside the Sabretooth PFF. Now that I have both it's hard to imagine one without the other.
Cons:
- Suit is in perfect condition while his shoulder pads look like they have been in battle??
- To be honest I'm not a fan of the masked portrait. Would also like to have seen the tips of his mask more pointed
- The left leg is segmented (glued together) under his outfit & this can be noticed depending on how you display him
w1.jpg
w2.jpg

w5.jpg
w3.jpg

w4.jpg
w6.jpg

w7.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent collection and excellent photos as well!

I have the darth maul PF as well and picked up a custom robe for him too. He looks soooo much better with the robe added on.
I almost bought one from 'bonecrusher' on ebay too, but ended up getting a robe from the Diamond 1/4 darth maul figure and am using it on the SSC PF. Fits perfectly and look freaking awesome!

again, great collection man!

Sabretooth Premium Format Figure Exclusive (17/650)
Pros:
- The pose! It captures Sabretooth perfectly from the claws to the massive size.
- Both portraits are awesome, but the exclusive is simply amazing. You can almost hear the roar coming out of his mouth!
- Paired side by side with Wolverine looks amazing on display
Cons:
- Although the outfit does look awesome I would prefer this to be a Comiquette so you could see the defined muscles istead of them being covered up by what many people are calling "pajamas"
- Some small inaccuracies on his costume such as the stripe on his arm are missing & the brown tailored part should start where his mane ends on his chest instaed of where they have it. I'm sure that is because of produation issues so I can't really complain.
- Neither the reg. or ex are sold out on Sideshows site. This statue is way underrated.
1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
Venom Comiquette (536/1100)
Pros:
- The sculpt is awesome, there is so much detail on this guy it's crazy from the little teeth to the symbiote wrapping all over his body.
- looks great alongside it's companion pcs. Sider-Man & Carnage
- on its way to becoming a Marvel grail. every time I see him on ebay the price keeps going up
Cons:
- the spider logo looks like it was painted with whiteout.
- can't say I'm a fan of the brown claws. would prefer they were the same color as his outfit. Since when are Venom's claws brown anyway?
- Art prints are lame exclusives... would have loved a change out portrait of Eddie Brock
venom61.jpg
venom51.jpg
venom2.jpg
venom41.jpg
venom31.jpg

venoma.jpg
venoma1.jpg

Last edited:
I have always wanted this and was unaware that it existed until it was here and gone, It is a LOTR's Grail of mine, Major Congrats on this and the rest of your Exceptional Collection

Thank you!!:) I count my blessings on this one! I would literally check ebay almost every time I went online for this guy. Saw he was selling for up to 600 bucks:slap & figured there would never be a shot, but got lucky eventually & snagged this for a little under 300 bucks! Now I'm on the hunt for the Sauron LSB. Patients is the key!

Sup Psyberian,

LIVER TIME!!

Hey, what kind of camera are you using to shoot these puppies?
Just curious :)
I need a new camera, lol

Back