• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PS3/Wii Game Lot for Sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a lot of quality games for both the Wii and Playstation 3 for sale, one is brand new and sealed while the other ones have been used but are in near perfect condition. I would like to make the sale here instead of ebay due to the horrible fees. All of these games brand new would cost over $710 but of course since they are used I am asking for $520 shipped with signature confirmation so I don't get ripped off and insurance just in case something happens during shipping. Will only ship to the lower 48 states.

I will be using USPS so just in case you miss the delivery you can just go pick it up from the local post office. I will ship the items the day after payment has cleared through Priority Mail so you should get it in 2-3 days. I would like the payment to be made by Paypal through the' Purchase Goods' option, no gift due to there being no protection for either party. If nothing happens here then I will have to use ebay :monkey4

The Dead Space 2 Online pass has been used so in order to use the multiplayer option you have to buy the pass for $10 from the PSN store.

The Mortal Kombat Online Kombat Pass has not been used even though the game has been opened.

The Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network Pass has been used so in order to use the features you have to purchase it from the PSN store.

In about two weeks I might be selling my exclusive Spider-Man comiquette and a Venom comiquette Sample even though I don't want to :mad:

Here is my ebay ID:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=alandutchschaefer&ftab=AllFeedback

LnCXp.jpg

Thanks for looking :wave

Last edited:
Back