PS3... What are the must buys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tekken 6???? What happened to Tekken 2 : Electric Boogaloo????

Seriously, I just remember the first one :lol

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune us a must. I got the Conan game as well. It's fun and has naked slave women in it(.)(.), get it used though. The only game I downloaded was Rub a Dub. It's a fun party game. The DVD remote is cool but not necessary. If your TV has HDMI inputs get a cable too.

Yes it has the new park. It is beautiful. Trust me, if you like baseball, you will love this game.

I'll have to check it out. I used to love EA's games, but HATED 2K7 when EA no longer had the license.

The Show is kind of a spiritual successor to MVP, it has a lot of similarities...but better. The 2K series is a joke. There is a demo for The Show, so be sure to downlaod it and see if it works for you...I'd be shocked if you didnt like it.

:lol My point was that those are "must buys" as the title of the thread states. Follow the blogs of these games, screen caps, videos, etc. That's what i'll be buying for my PS3, game wise.

all but one aren't out yet I meant jackass :rolleyes:

did you go to college? :lol

only drake's is out as far as I knew

You're correct.

The next game coming out (that's closest to ones on my list anyway) is Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Spec II, which will be on the PS store on April 17th.

thought so

conger just pwnd himself :rotfl

pwned111za6.jpg

Yes, it will have the new controller. They've already shipped the new one, so this will be packaged with the bundle.

hmmm....I received an email from Amazon and they are giving me a $50 off coupon because I bought an HD DVD player from them(for my dad for Christmas) and it is now defunct and was trying to decide between the 80 GB's models...I want the 80 GB because I do want the backwards compatibility feature and was looking at the MotoStorm packaged one but if the MGS packaged one is going to have the new controller i might as well wait for that one....if they are the same price.

I bought mine at Costco, a bundle for $500. Got me a PS3 40 GB, Spider-Man 3 on Blu-Ray, Rachet and Clank, The DVD Remote and Additional Wireless controller. I thought it was an all inclusive deal if I ever saw one.

hmmm....I received an email from Amazon and they are giving me a $50 off coupon because I bought an HD DVD player from them(for my dad for Christmas) and it is now defunct and was trying to decide between the 80 GB's models...I want the 80 GB because I do want the backwards compatibility feature and was looking at the MotoStorm packaged one but if the MGS packaged one is going to have the new controller i might as well wait for that one....if they are the same price.

Yeah, i'd wait for the MGS one if you were going to pick between the two.

I was lucky enough to grab one at launch, so I have the 60GB with the emotion engine. I do want a new controller though for rumble.

Back