PS3 questions...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You won't be dissapointed GB, the PS3 is a great system and is the BEST BD player on the market.

I like some of the others here run picture thru the HDMI and the sound with Optical cable from the TV and works like a charm.

It also upscales your DVD's and they look quite nice, not to mention you have a kick ass gaming device!

If your looking to get some good games, I suggest:
Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Heavenly Sword
Ratchet & Clank: Future Tools of Destruction
God of War (PS2 but looks bad ass)
Don't forget RESISTANCE FALL OF MAN
:monkey3:chew

could it be the remote? if i was you i would send it back again,you payed alot for it, and it is STILL BROKE, F THAT ^^^^ MAN! They need to fix it and fix it now IMO:monkey2

I think it'd be one hell of a coincidence for all my controllers and BD-Remote to break at once. :lol

I'd gladly send the controllers and remote to them for repair/replacement if they thought that would solve the problem, but they haven't offered that as an option yet.

Tom - have you tried getting your machine fixed by Sony?

I got mine for the same reasons GB. I've been so happy with it. The movies are so crisp and clear and sound great on our sound system. The gaming is pretty fun and I have two of the games Ill listed (Uncharted and MGS 4).
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I do have one question for everyone else though. How do you get the little icon next to your name on the buddy list?

I got mine for the same reasons GB. I've been so happy with it. The movies are so crisp and clear and sound great on our sound system. The gaming is pretty fun and I have two of the games Ill listed (Uncharted and MGS 4).
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I do have one question for everyone else though. How do you get the little icon next to your name on the buddy list?

you have to do it in the account preferences.

what's the easiest way to move my gamer info from one ps3 to another? not my saved games but my gamer i.d., etc..

wouldnt that be stored on the server so you could just sign in with your UN & PW on any PS3?

similiar to how you could access your account on this board from any computer??

You won't be dissapointed GB, the PS3 is a great system and is the BEST BD player on the market.

I like some of the others here run picture thru the HDMI and the sound with Optical cable from the TV and works like a charm.

It also upscales your DVD's and they look quite nice, not to mention you have a kick ass gaming device!

If your looking to get some good games, I suggest:
Metal Gear Solid 4
Heavenly Sword
God of War (PS2 but looks bad ass)

Thanks Ill... after this thread was started P!tu offered up a BluRay player so I might be going that route :monkey3 But if that falls through then I'll go with the PS3 instead.

Must own PS3 games:

Metal Gear Solid 4
Heavenly Sword
Call of Duty 4
Grand Theft Auto IV
Resistance: Fall of Man

Must own PS3 games:

Metal Gear Solid 4
Heavenly Sword
Call of Duty 4
Grand Theft Auto IV

So two of these are also available on the 360. Where are the other 10 ya dickhole?

And you can only name 5 :rotfl

And the answer to the question is, what is something Jedistarkiller has never seen or sucked on?

Oh ^^^^ing grow up. Jesus, grown men on the forum puffing out their chest acting big and tough. I wish I could meet you guys in real life you guys would stop your gums from flapping.

You want more titles...

Good PS3 games:

Metal Gear Solid 4
Heavenly Sword
Call of Duty 4
Grand Theft Auto IV
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Assassin's Creed
UT3
Folklore
Motorstorm
Devil May Cry 4
Elder Scrolls IV: The Oblivion
Burnout Paradise
Warhawk
Virtua Fighter 5

Guys just need some help here. How come whenever I play a game om my PS3 it only goes to 720P max. But on the screen where the PS3 XMB and when I'm watching BR movies and HD DVD it can go up to 1020p. Is this also happen to you guys? Or do I need to tweak some set up? I have a 32" Sharp Aquous HDTV. Thanks

Guys just need some help here. How come whenever I play a game om my PS3 it only goes to 720P max. But on the screen where the PS3 XMB and when I'm watching BR movies and HD DVD it can go up to 1020p. Is this also happen to you guys? Or do I need to tweak some set up? I have a 32" Sharp Aquous HDTV. Thanks

i think you mean 1080p but i believe the games only go up to 720p if that's what they are showing. even though your t.v. can go up to 1080p it will only play up to the max of the particular game you are playing. Drake's only goes up to 720p but MGS4 goes up to 1080p.

i think you mean 1080p but i believe the games only go up to 720p if that's what they are showing. even though your t.v. can go up to 1080p it will only play up to the max of the particular game you are playing. Drake's only goes up to 720p but MGS4 goes up to 1080p.

Oh Yeah 1080P:D I only got a 5 PS3 right now which is GTA4, NBA Street and NBA 2K8 which says on the back of the cases that it supports up to 1080P. Have you experience this also on this particular games? Thanks

and the other 2 games are Devil may Cry 4 and Metal gear 4 which I just bought today.

Back