PS3 or Collectable?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats it going to cost though. Is this my only hope fore a PS3 to play some older ps2 games?

Not going to buy used.

Yes it's the only upcoming option to play PS2 games and it will cost $499. And it is a normal black PS3 with no MGS logos or pics on it.

mgs4_ps3_bundle_box.jpg

whats it going to cost though. Is this my only hope fore a PS3 to play some older ps2 games?

Not going to buy used.

if you buy a ps3 from kmart, you get GTA practically free, i think. Not sure how long that deal is going to last.

edit:

I was right.

$50 giftcard with purchase of GTA IV & a PS3 or 360 console

BB has this deal as well.

The 80GB will return on June 12 w/ MGS4 and the new rumble controller. That's what I'm holding out for. :)

Ah, that's what I've been waiting for!

The PS3 may lose resale value, but can you discount the entertainment value that it will offer over the collectible?

i say go with the iron man bust.... the PS3 will only go down in price. the bust might sell for triple what you will pay for it now. explain this to the wife and she'll understand.

I bought MLB The Show 2008, 300, and Kingdom Of Heaven. My folks bought The Patriot, The Rookie, and A Knights Tale.

Well, I do like sports games and more 3rd person shooters than 1st but overall I like both.

GOW is my favorite game so probably more like that but I did like Prey and to me that was a bit fantasy.

Back