Statue PrototypeZ SF Ryu 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would if I could.
Total to be paid is $865, I don't have that much money on my card, my friend doesn't either. Even if he sent me all the money he has on the card we wouldn't even be close to just one of the two pieces we need. If the amount wasn't glitched I could probably borrow the 400 or so $ from someone.
But I'd still end up using a card in a non secure website. It's a crappy debit card I use mostly for Sideshow orders and I charge it some days before they take the money, it's no credit card and gives no kind of insurance if someone uses it in my place so I don't feel confident in the least to use it on the website.

Don't know what to say, think I'll just deal with it, I shouldn't be stressing so much about giving nearly 900$ to someone honestly. I'll make sure to give my feedback to the company and then move on to something else

So, there are at least 30 still available, but Paypal payment doesn't go through and the amount is all messed up adding shipping and taxes.
How the **** is that possible, seriously, it's a joke.

T4uxcsH.png

FTrnDOm.png
Wow, that's just strange.
Have you tried just adding one into the cart? This might be what my friend was talking about. He said he couldn't buy more than one (he tried getting 2).

Anyway, good luck man. Hope you can get it somehow.

It was an issue with Paypal, didn't work on their website. Worked now and I ordered one, 7 remaining. Managed to sell something during the day too, which is why I ordered, because I was totally leaning for putting that cash towards a 1:3 Akuma, which is more relevant for my future display tbh.

Still, there has been a major flaw, that is, with Paypal not working sales were jeopardized. When Paypal was letting people in randomly during the 1:3 Akuma preorder, PCS reduced the inventory keeping half of the stock aside for another day, because that's not a fair purchase. Some people can make it to checkout, others can't. That's a finger in the a**.

Now, not to sound arrogant, but being very blunt... I know that people who work for Prototypez have been in the industry for a lot of time. I know that the IT guys think to know what will happen, but the truth is that some of us here on the boards have years of experience of PCS preorders, and that's hard to beat. Every time they thought the website was ready, every time there were major screwups, they have been changing IT guys every few months for years. After YEARS, they just slapped the Paypal button on the product's page and solved the issue.
This is not to say that users here or on the other board have the word of truth, but "been there, done that", if we talk about something that's been happening forever with another company before being fixed, it's clear there's some factual experience behind.

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know a bit of information in case anyone is worried, rest assure everyone that may have gotten charged for taxes and shipping Erick will reimburse the money as the days go by, if things were not calculated only right do to the bug in the site. He is the one person doing this so it will take a bit of time, but we are at it.
I am still very weak and this whole experience although very positive for the most part, it has left me completely drained. I will not attend comic con until tomorrow and Sunday. He needs to sleep all day today and all night.
Thanks.

From Erick a couple of minutes ago.

Erick wanted to also let people know if they happened to be wrongfully charged due to the site or calculation error with checkout, with paypal in regards to reimbursement, If paid by PayPal, then through PayPal. If paid with cc via stripe, then refunded back to his/her cc.

Has it been determined how many inches tall the 1:6th version will be? The spec sheet doesn't give actual dimension.

Personally I'm in if they're Koto scale, rather then actual 12" without base.

-----------

Has it been determined how many inches tall the 1:6th version will be? The spec sheet doesn't give actual dimension.

Personally I'm in if they're Koto scale, rather then actual 12" without base.

-----------

Here are the dimensions.

Attachments

• 13699528_10157373415945713_1609394727_o.jpg
    13699528_10157373415945713_1609394727_o.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 122
  • DIMENSIONS_package1_4.jpg
    DIMENSIONS_package1_4.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 113
  • DIMENSIONS_package1_6.jpg
    DIMENSIONS_package1_6.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 13717904_10157372957895713_1623769110_o.jpg
    13717904_10157372957895713_1623769110_o.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 111
It's official guys, all evil ryu 1/4th sold out.

Akuma up for pre-order October 21st.

Attachments

• 13717395_1386345691382811_6047023943382141154_o.jpg
    13717395_1386345691382811_6047023943382141154_o.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 111
Big news everyone. Erick and his company are working with Capcom Japan to secure the Asian territory, so that all the fans in the Asian territories can purchase these street fighter masterpiece edition line.

Erick did announce this at Comic-Con in his live stream, I just wanted to let everyone know this is still happening.

Some people have asked if it was possible to have life size busts of these street fighter characters, Erick has stated he can't make life size, but he can make half scale busts.

Would anyone want theses busts? He is looking for feedback.

Thanks.

I would rather have his time and resources used towards completing what he already set out to do. Complete the SF2 line.

Hmm seconded. I'd rather not have him spread his resources too thin, especially since the SF and X Men licenses have his hands already very full.
Also, 1:2 busts don't have that much traction in sales, I suggest he gets things going with sure hitters and safe sales before branching out to less popular formats

Big news, Erick cut a deal with BBTS now. Ryu will be sold through them.

Also Akuma has been delayed until mid November.

I know it wasn't possible for Ryu, but is the european warehouse still happening?

Back