1/6 Prototypez Deadpool 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But with this line ...lets hope Erick can work something out for collectors here in North America.

But with this line ...lets hope Erick can work something out for collectors here in North America.
Sosa said he's trying to set it up so customers here in the States can buy merch from his company. Hopefully, he can make it happen.

Sosa said he's trying to set it up so customers here in the States can buy merch from his company. Hopefully, he can make it happen.

Yup, I heard the same thing. Right there with you hoping he can make it happen.

If one is considering 1/6, the Diamond Sleect DP for $135 isn't a bad alternative. Good price for polystone, looks good.

IMG_8324.jpg

If one is considering 1/6, the Diamond Sleect DP for $135 isn't a bad alternative. Good price for polystone, looks good, and no BS.

View attachment 366973

It looks pretty good but I think these Diamond Select pieces aren't 1/6 scale. They look a bit smaller when I saw them at a local CON. I think they are closer to 1/7 or 1/8 scale if I remember correctly.

Hmm... well it's 12 inches tall. Maybe the average height characters will scale well as opposed to the larger characters.

Just to confirm this is the Marvel Premier line not Marvel Gallery. But worth a shot since Cable and Domino were announced to pair with this.

Hmm... well it's 12 inches tall. Maybe the average height characters will scale well as opposed to the larger characters.

Just to confirm this is the Marvel Premier line not Marvel Gallery. But worth a shot since Cable and Domino were announced to pair with this.

Yeah, I know it's the premier line. I saw them at C2E2. Cap, Thanos, Iron Man, Wolverine, Psylocke, and a few others were there. They look good and are very reasonably priced but I remember them being smallish. These may be 12 inches tall but I think that includes the bases as well. I have a bunch of Bowen and a few Koto statues and I remembered thinking they looked smaller than them. If you do end up ordering it, let us know what you think when you get it. Also let us know if it scales well with Bowen, Koto, or other 1/6 scale pieces. I personally don't have any Marvel statues that are smaller than Bowen or Koto pieces and I don't have the room to start collecting in another scale.

I just saw this DP.looking good. I think its 1/7 1/8. The 12" is definitely incl base. Im getting the jim lee psylocke from this line to go with my 1/6 koto tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's too bad, so close to 1/6 haha but I'll be getting it since Cable and Domino are confirmed.
The only 1/6 I have is Prototype Z Ryu (Shin and Akuma Pre-ordered) and First4Figures Ryo and Lan Di.

Current Marvel Premier are supposed to be 1/6 scale. Marvel Gallery are 1/7. Looking forward to the DST Deadpool, Cable, and Domino.

Current Marvel Premier are supposed to be 1/6 scale. Marvel Gallery are 1/7. Looking forward to the DST Deadpool, Cable, and Domino.

Sorry, I'm not buying that the premier line is 1/6 scale. I saw the DS Thanos at a CON and the 1/6 Koto fine arts Thanos absolutely dwarfs the DS Thanos. So does the Bowen Infinity Gauntlet Thanos statue I own. Some of these DS premier pieces are really nice but they are not 1/6 scale pieces. I'm not trying to be a stickler here but I do want anyone who's interested in a premier statue to know that if they buy one, they shouldn't be surprised they are smaller than Bowen or Koto statues when they get it.

Sorry, I'm not buying that the premier line is 1/6 scale. I saw the DS Thanos at a CON and the 1/6 Koto fine arts Thanos absolutely dwarfs the DS Thanos. So does the Bowen Infinity Gauntlet Thanos statue I own. Some of these DS premier pieces are really nice but they are not 1/6 scale pieces. I'm not trying to be a stickler here but I do want anyone who's interested in a premier statue to know that if they buy one, they shouldn't be surprised they are smaller than Bowen or Koto statues when they get it.

What size are the Koto Artfx statues supposed to be? 1/6 right? DST Premier Spider-Gwen seems to match up ok to Deadpool. Granted they both have an awkward pose.
67d388f41ee0ff9062f7ca19eb373775.jpg

From the internet. Koto rogue. Bowen scarlet witch. DST Thanos.

276f93549f63b1644829eb64fa86723d.jpg

I was looking so long for this type of comparison thanks. Looking good. I have a that rogue and the brown wolverine from the danger room sessions. I paired them with the modern bowen cyclops which is also supposed to be 1/6 i believe. Actually the box just says 13". Doesn't look to bad. But different companies definitely have different size of 1/6

I was looking so long for this type of comparison thanks. Looking good. I have a that rogue and the brown wolverine from the danger room sessions. I paired them with the modern bowen cyclops which is also supposed to be 1/6 i believe. Actually the box just says 13". Doesn't look to bad. But different companies definitely have different size of 1/6

Yeah my mk 45 iron man Artfx is definitely a different size than my Hot Toys mk 43 iron man.

What size are the Koto Artfx statues supposed to be? 1/6 right? DST Premier Spider-Gwen seems to match up ok to Deadpool. Granted they both have an awkward pose.
67d388f41ee0ff9062f7ca19eb373775.jpg

No, the Koto artfx line isn't 1/6 scale. The Koto Fine Art line is 1/6 scale and all of the Fine Art pieces are sculpted by Sosa.

Thanos has a higher base than SW and you are comparing him to normal sized women. Put him next to the Koto Fine Arts Thanos sculpted by Sosa. Then you will see the difference in size.

Artfx is apparently either 1/6 or 1/7 depending on the piece. The DST premier line is a "12" statue". Whatever that means. Maybe it's 1/6.5. They are all pretty close and I wouldn't use the Thanos sizes for comparison honestly.

Back