1/6 Prototypez Deadpool 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn i remember him announcing something like that before i just didn't know wolverine and this deadpool was part of it. Mind sharing that wolverine pic? I just want to be sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here ya go ....

Wolverine, looking sharp.

2e4jk8y.jpg

They also confirmed 1/4 line for next spring, but with different sculpts.

That'll be interesting with sideshow having locked up the classic Marvel 1/4 statues in the North American market. Sideshow paid Marvel for exclusive rights to 1/4 classic Marvel statues so if Sosa's new company wants to distribute classic 1/4 statues, they'll have to go through sideshow to do it. It was mentioned over at Statue Forum that Sosa's other partner(s) is a company called Semic. Semic and PrototypeZ will be combined to make the new company that will be releasing these new Mavel statues. When I looked up Semic online, I could only find a French comic book publishing company. I don't want to jump the gun because I'm not even sure if this is the same company partnering with Sosa. However, if it is, will this be a French based company or an American one? If it's French, will we have to jump through hoops to secure POs here in the States (something along the lines of trying to secure an XM order)? If so, that'll put a major damper on my excitement for this company and their products. I had to give up on XM because of the difficulty in securing their statues and the overall costs of getting them here to the States (shipping costs are just crippling for me). I hope I don't have to give up on this new company before it even starts up.

These are looking great; I'm all in for 1/6. Good time to transition from 1/4 scale now with rising prices and running out of room.

The 1/6 Ryu came out excellent.

Well boys and girls, don't get too excited. From what I read over at SF, Sosa said the new company producing these 1/6 Marvel statues will be a European one. If that's the case, these could become like XM pieces for those of us outside their European sales territory. So, that means no direct sales to us here in North America. Looks like we'll have to go through middle men to secure these pieces. :gah: :banghead

Well boys and girls, don't get too excited. From what I read over at SF, Sosa said the new company producing these 1/6 Marvel statues will be a European one. If that's the case, these could become like XM pieces for those of us outside their European sales territory. So, that means no direct sales to us here in North America. Looks like we'll have to go through middle men to secure these pieces. :gah: :banghead

A lil extra hassle for me but will still be worth it. I got some good friends over in Europe. I just hope we get the full details of this company for me to start making arrangements lol

A lil extra hassle for me but will still be worth it. I got some good friends over in Europe. I just hope we get the full details of this company for me to start making arrangements lol

Well, Semic is a French comic book publishing company. I'm sure France will be their home base. Shipping on these pieces may well be as expensive as the statues. That can be a serious problem for me.

They may. Either way, this will ship by air and not by boat. That can get real expensive.

Jeez. These bad news just keeps piling up. By the time this 1/6 is in my hands it will have cost me at least a ss premium format! Hahaha. Oh well. Ill wait for an official announcement and take it from there

Jeez. These bad news just keeps piling up. By the time this 1/6 is in my hands it will have cost me at least a ss premium format! Hahaha. Oh well. Ill wait for an official announcement and take it from there

That's all we can do.

A bit of bad news. But lets see if we can work this s--t out.....

Honestly, I'm kinda tired of jumping through hoops to secure international pieces. If they have a website that allows me to order directly, I'll be open to buying this new company's merch. If I have to find a middle man and pay ridiculous shipping charges, I'm out.

Honestly, I'm kinda tired of jumping through hoops to secure international pieces. If they have a website that allows me to order directly, I'll be open to buying this new company's merch. If I have to find a middle man and pay ridiculous shipping charges, I'm out.

I hear ya. Buying XM statues has me actually feeling burnt out. All the shipping cost and middleman cost is starting to leave a bitter taste.

Back