Protect your head!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense, but I do because it is actually a pretty insensitive joke. Hey I get it, "we are on the internet and I should let things go" but I don't feel like making jokes at the expense of people who actually do ride so called "short buses" is necessary.

Around these parts, they put the kids going to summer school on short buses since the student body is so much smaller during the summer. I think it saves on gas.:exactly::lecture

what is a speed of a bicyclist have to be to be able to knock you off your feets when they run you over?

I grew up without a helmet,never need it...Never hit my head.

I grew up without wearing helmets for the most part as well. I used to skateboard lots and almost got sponsored for skateboarding when l was in grade six, sometimes l would wear a helmet and sometimes not. l never hit my head doing that except once, l was just sitting on top of a half pipe and l fell off and hit my head on the curb, that was a bad one. l broke alot of bones though which ended my skateboarding days. l had lots of concusions though when l was a kid just horsing around with friends (7 in a span of 3 years).

Are you going to cry? You wrote a dumbass statement and were summarily dismissed. Simple as that.

Most of this community consists of adults. How old are you by the way?

So somehow a "tag team" effort becomes a board conspiracy against you? I'll just add delusional to dumbass.

Thank you and goodbye.:wave

You question my age, but simultaneously have let a childish short bus joke get under your skin. Enough so to get personal with me about it, anyway. Sure the joke may have been insensitive to an overly sensitive and politically correct cry baby, but now you're just coming off like an _______. Plain and simple. Now go ahead, throw together another insulting and pompous response. I look forward to reading it, but likely won't reply as I can see it's clearly important for you to get that last word in. :wave:wave

You question my age, but simultaneously have let a childish short bus joke get under your skin. Enough so to get personal with me about it, anyway.

Why would I let a board member get under my skin on a TOY MESSAGE BOARD where 99.7% of the real world think we're losers for being on here anyway? :lol

Thank you good sir and goodbye to you too. :wave

Last edited:
I grew up without wearing pants. I once feel and scraped my scrote. Scrote scrape is a serious business :lecture

Where pants, kids.

I did mean fell, but there is 99.9% chance I was doing some feeling also.

Okey dokey. You fell while feeling.

nph_loves_mondays.gif

I'd like to argue against the helpfulness of a helmet by going to the scene in Toxic Avenger where they ran over the boys head.

Back