Propsize SAW doll. A few thoughts and a thank you...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
You think that's bad, the same seller has a 12" Rocky statue already at $103.50 with 2 days to go and you can still get it from Sideshow or the sculptor's web site for $99.99. :google
What always gets me are the auctions that have bids exceeding another auction of the same items buy it now price.

Bannister said:
What always gets me are the auctions that have bids exceeding another auction of the same items buy it now price.

Yeah, apparently they've never used the search function!

lcummins said:
Yeah, apparently they've never used the search function!
The best in when the auctions are only a few hours apart, which means the items are right above or below each other in the listings.

Got my 10 day notice!

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Propsize Saw Doll (item #4336) from our Medicom Toy – SAW Collectibles. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 10 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase on Monday, March 12, 2007, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

I'll be getting my saw puppet soon. Just have to finish remodeli ng my room. Got no space right now, but he is a definite must for my collection.I'm just so sad I havent bought him yet.:monkey2

I got my puppet today.

My only real complaint is that it's 41" tall, and SS's site says 48". But, it's a nice prop replica and a welcome addition to my collection.

ebaypics2015.jpg

DetroitSportsFan said:
I got my puppet today.

My only real complaint is that it's 41" tall, and SS's site says 48". But, it's a nice prop replica and a welcome addition to my collection.

ebaypics2015.jpg

wow that dolls big! Hey DetroitSportsFan I luv your Chuckys!:D

forgot to post that I finally got mine a couple weeks ago.
and its one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

I set him on the couch in our den and then told my wife to go check out the den. Shoulda seen her jump when she turned on the light and saw him staring at her.

awesome :rock

I had to let mine cancel; just too much stuff was coming out at the time. Maybe I can pick one up off of eBay or through the Wait List... :monkey2

occulum said:
forgot to post that I finally got mine a couple weeks ago.
and its one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

I set him on the couch in our den and then told my wife to go check out the den. Shoulda seen her jump when she turned on the light and saw him staring at her.

awesome :rock

Could you post some pics? :monkey3

Back