Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

To everyone on this thread.

I am looking to pay a good price for an exclusive version of the Sideshow Prometheus Engineer Statue. I know they are hard to find .

If anyone has one they would consider selling , or knows of anyone who may consider it please send me a message. PM or otherwise.

Have two regular versions up for sale on Ebay if anyone is interested ?
Cheers

Didn't it sell out a long time ago? Unless it came back in stock again?

I'm not surprised anyway, this was a sleeper hit. It seems everybody who bought one loves it.

I have a feeling that finding this guy is going to be very difficult.

The last one on ebay sold a month ago for $400. If you keep looking you'll find one around that price. The scale and the way the legs were done put a lot of people off, even though those who have it in hand really like it.

Strange how things work sometimes, it wasn't overly loved while on sale. But everybody who got one seemed to love it, I sure do.

Nice pic Python!

I will keep my eyes out for this one from Sideshow. I really love Prometheus and Alien Covenant. For now, this is my personal favorite Engineer.

IMG_1057.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

IMG_1369.JPG

That is one of the garage kits I referred to, I like Apikit's work. I really must buy one actually, along with his female Engineer with the two drones, I've been meaning to buy that for years...

Thanks. I got the kit over 6 months ago. It took awhile to find someone to take on the commission. This project went above and beyond my expectations. Extremely happy with the results. Stay tune for David.

fdb3cd8cedd9643d5cb0e68dc46f32c9.jpg

b544e35d49393ae6dd6e5d2388685cdf.jpg

2a0330992ef5eef745c005fe5ca06e4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I got the kit over 6 months ago. It took awhile to find someone to take on the commission. This project went above and beyond my expectations. Extremely happy with the results. Stay tune for David.

fdb3cd8cedd9643d5cb0e68dc46f32c9.jpg

b544e35d49393ae6dd6e5d2388685cdf.jpg

2a0330992ef5eef745c005fe5ca06e4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that bugs me are the wrists which needed some putty and sanding but the paintjob is amazing. What material is the head made of? Maybe it's the paint but it appears to be somewhat translucent in some spots like the nose.

The only thing that bugs me are the wrists which needed some putty and sanding but the paintjob is amazing. What material is the head made of? Maybe it's the paint but it appears to be somewhat translucent in some spots like the nose.

Wrists are magnet. Head is cast in silicone for translucent look.

Back