Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Change it to 1/4 and change it to angry-striding-towards-the-humans-to-kill-them engineer and there will be LOTS more sales.

:exactly: I want the Engineer that killed everyone in the final minutes and fought the monster. The stalking pose would be great!

If this doesn't get reposed and rescaled I'm probably not buying it. And that's a big call for me, since Alien is my #1 collecting passion.

today received a letter from Sideshow, about Engineer statue...

" At this time we are not sure when the item will be released. We are still scheduled to have it up for Pre-Order but no confirmation date has been set up.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,

Elisse Mendez

:(

today received a letter from Sideshow, about Engineer statue...

" At this time we are not sure when the item will be released. We are still scheduled to have it up for Pre-Order but no confirmation date has been set up.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,

Elisse Mendez

:(
You asked them when it will be up?
They won't tell you that.
You have to wait like everyone else :thwak :rotfl

Buy this one instead, my favorite statue that I own. Detail is superb.
No weird stance and you get 2 Xenos with it.

Looks like a female engineer and some wonky headed aliens...
I want a 1:4 non ****sy ENGINEER!!!!!!!!!

It is a female engineer and its a million times better than sideahows butt clenching opera singing engineer

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-097.jpg

1340377848_1340377847_prometheus-david-engineer.jpg

I want a male engineer and I don't need those wonky aliens either... I never liked that look on the alien head.
I would have preferred this:

prometheus-elder-engineer-2.jpg

Good pic vitus. I like him looking down like that and his back and arms look so much more agressive.

Waiting for this to go up for pre-order. I want to see the final specs and price.

Looks like the engineer is up next for pre-order in the sideshow website.

Back