Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry man new to the boards. Didn't know this was already debated lol:peace

yah, a lot. but its ok, i know people who havent participated before deserve to talk, so no worries.

I just think is gets silly when people start trying to give movie statistics that are not correct or say critics/fans say this or that, or when people debate what a movie makes at the box office means something.

none of that matters in the end because we all have our own personal tastes. Thats all it comes down to. You have to decide for yourself what you like/dislike.

ps. since your new, its ok, but dont always suspect people on here are only guys :)

Last edited:
yah, a lot. but its ok, i know people who havent participated before deserve to talk, so no worries.

I just think is gets silly when people start trying to give movie statistics that are not correct or say critics/fans say this or that, or when people debate what a movie makes at the box office means something.

none of that matters in the end because we all have our own personal tastes. Thats all it comes down to. You have to decide for yourself what you like/dislike.

ps. since your new, its ok, but dont always suspect people on here are only guys :)

Sorry didn't mean 'male' when I said man lol just a figure of speech. I already know that there are plenty of women on these boards and plenty that post a lot. Also I'm new to posting on these boards but I'm not 'new' to the Freak forums. You're right about personal opinions and I wasn't talking about box office, who cares about that. I was however talking about what ppl expect in terms of movie quality and what is delivered. And yes statistically 65% may have liked it, but there are a lot of ppl that are bigger Aliens fans that totally hated the movie and thought it was complete tripe; however, I do not happen to be one of them. My comment was based more on doing something with existing licenses that are more popular as well as perhaps delivering a high quality product if you're going to take on a license such as Prometheus (which IMO doesn't really have much you can do), it's like when SS made a Nathan Drake PF thinking ppl would actually care about the stupid thing and have the EX still not sell out after 8 months. I dont really see much happening with this license as there are much larger licenses that SS has that they do little to nothing with.
I dont see anyone really buying a Shaw PF, maybe a David?

Just my opinion.

LOVE that movie, put the statue for PO already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I quite enjoyed it despite the idiotic characters. This always makes me chuckle, Don't watch it if you haven't seen the film yet... Spoilers!

I was pumped when I heard they were making an engineer but this pose is wtf...please revisit SS.
As Alex mentioned, this is a statue. We can expect a maquette later.

Photoshopped

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday_093a.jpg
Nice work but the small stature kills it and makes him look constipated still. :pfft:

Sorry didn't mean 'male' when I said man lol just a figure of speech. I already know that there are plenty of women on these boards and plenty that post a lot.
I don't think he meant that.

i like this only because we probably wont see too many Prometheus statues. Its not my ideal pose, but if its the only thing we get from Prometheus I really want it. :)

good news is HTs looks like they still are planning Shaw and she's my absolute favorite.:)

Is it canceled ?
Now is no any information about engineer on Sideshowtoy...

Just in case ss reads this, please revisit the pose, I want this but need a better depiction.

As for the pose...the constipation is strong with this one. Seeing as who the character is, they can certainly come up with a much better pose. As long as I can put the helmet on it, I'll probably get it, although it would be nice to have him sitting under the cannon.

I liked the film, and I liked the character design, this though... mega meh!!

He needs major tweeks to the pose to get across his power and menace!

Back