Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man. I was watching the movie over the weekend and found myself thinking “You’ll Regret not buying that someday…”

Not sure how the two characters are ment to size up but they do look cool together. I was pretty surprised at the size difference between this and the 1/5th Elder Predator (Only Pred I have in that scale) Remove the Predators base and the Engineer towers over him.

Nice addition BS.
Did you go direct or get a deal?

Thanks! I ordered from Collectibles Direct.

And this is what I ment about the Predator. He is eyeball height with the Engineers nipples…

(Forgive the pics. Its late, dark and getting a little weird.)

Prom size 001.jpg

Well the Engineer is a god remember ;)

Seriously though, I think this is a bit more than 1/5, The lost hunters were a bit shorter than the main Preds simply due to the guys playing them. The Engineer was acted by Ian Whyte, the same guy in the Wolf Predator suit, he's a big old boy at 7.1ft. I have no idea how much height the suit added to him but I think if this was actually 1/5 it would work out to be just over 8.5ft in 1/1 which seems too large in reality. Maybe they are going on the size they intentionally tried to portray in the movie which does easily seem 8-9ft. Either way, this is a great piece and an impressive size whatever scale it might be.

89eqI0g.png

Just received mine guys!This thing is one of the most most beautiful sculpted and painted pieces. Also the pose couldn't be much better. Overall this thing is more like a piece of art than a movie collectable.
I'm a little suspicious though about the material.It feels,sounds and weights more like hard pvc than polystone(except the head and the base). Does anybody have a reliable source about the material?

Thanks! I ordered from Collectibles Direct.

And this is what I ment about the Predator. He is eyeball height with the Engineers nipples…

(Forgive the pics. Its late, dark and getting a little weird.)

View attachment 150932

I do want to get the new City hunter next to this guy, which I tend to do. Frustrating can't find a good sized alien statue

Hmm, never heard of him. Can't view more of his page as I don't have Facebook.

If you do get a response or learn of any updates, definitely post it. The size of the SS engineer is my only complaint. I'd love a bigger one.

Mo republic made this you can Google them or them on Facebook.
They also made my 1/3 scale Ceaser.
69ce98eb6104b04ce6e1afedcbb51721.jpg
6bb5a63d277f6c2a41a83935229a5dba.jpg
22b938a591ff16cca9b5310f0f02447d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005

Well this is a ridiculous offer for anybody that doesn't have this guy yet, he's still my favourite piece...

$100 off with the promo code "JOCKEY" Expires in 24hrs...

Just order him...

EDIT: pipped to the post by Col.

3ydYRxN.jpg

Xvjt5fv.jpg

Back