Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null_zps536b456f.jpg

null_zps449d875c.jpg

Looks pretty much like the proto to me. Fused legs and all. :monkey3

Congrats to all who likes and got this piece!

Come on Col, leave the selfies off of this thread. :rotfl

I don't know if beautiful is the word, graceful and powerful certainly. Mine has been at Stansted airport for what seems like forever now, not sure what they are playing at.. I guess it will be next week for me.

I won't hold my breath, but that's good to know. I think the Knifehead I got updated to being at my local..ish Fed Ex sorting depot before it arrived.

The lack of an interesting pose is astounding.

I think the pose kills it for most people that would like to grab one.

I wouldn't say the pose isn't interesting, it's hardly a museum pose. It's just the fused legs that put a lot of people off. I got over it but I guess most didn't as it is a little quiet around here..

The lack of an interesting pose is astounding.

I think the pose kills it for most people that would like to grab one.

LOL-I love this movie, but that is what is holding me back from getting this statue-it's a shame too-from the in hand pix, it does look nicely done.

I wouldn't say the pose isn't interesting, it's hardly a museum pose. It's just the fused legs that put a lot of people off. I got over it but I guess most didn't as it is a little quiet around here..

Yea, legs kill it for me. I had the EX on order and cancelled. Looks good otherwise though for those that don't mind them.

I still don't like the leg pose, but with an ES of 200 I am happy to give it a go in person. I really like it otherwise and love the movie so had to have one really. I'm really looking forward to it.

:goodpost:

Ha, when I said that people didn't like it much.

They should have reduced the size of this a bit, and made it a diorama, such as his getting out of his life-support chamber, and the chamber/base was translucent resin and lighted or whatever. They could have used an interesting pose and this would have been an awesome piece.

But nope. First position. Oh well, enjoy, those of you who are willing to forgive the pose.

Back