Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no! I'm going to miss out on this one!

David+crying.png

Just preordered the Exclusive.

I'm not sure why everyone is calling this a 1/5 scale statue considering its 22 inches tall which is actually larger than most premium format statues?

I'm excited to get this, I think it's going to be a great piece. I truly believe that many people will look back on this one and wish they had ordered it.

Last edited:

I'm not sure why everyone is calling this a 1/5 scale statue considering its 22 inches tall which is actually larger than most premium format statues?

I'm excited to get this, I think it's going to be a great piece. I truly believe that many people will look back on this one and wish they had ordered it.

:slap We're calling it 1:5 because it is 1:5 :lol

:slap We're calling it 1:5 because it is 1:5 :lol

Lol! :goodpost:

I get that it's 1/5 according to the description. I am simply stating that the height/ overall size of the statue will still blend very nicely with other pieces like a PF.

Not so "under scale" that it should be priced lower than a PF. Yes I know PF "has more to it" but this sculpt isn't easy to do, so you can see where the money is, not to mention the paint details.

Congrats on your order. I know a lot of us r down on this guy but always get what u like and if he turns out great in the end u will have an aeesome collectible.

Not likely, I really like the character, but THX's shots from the con clearly show that the legs are fused together, not a good look at all. The pose on this sucks and SS know it, hence the decent ES number... something we rarely see these days. And it is 1/5, the Engineer was huge even in his shrunken Prometheus form. Same guy that was in the Wolf Predator suit. It should tower over a human PF.

Getting down to the last few of these. Even with the criticism for this statue, i for one am super excited to add it to my display. Essential as far as i'm concerned. I would bet tons of cash that you won't see another Engineer from Sideshow.

Back