Project GRB is complete...awaiting Skiman stamp of approval

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that was refreshing to wake up and look at. Awesome display, I was actually looking at your thread few days ago for updates so I'm looking forward to those updated collection pictures.

LOL, I'm here every day...mainly in the Off Topic and TV/Movies forums. I need to take some updated pics and post everything....my next project.:D

Great to here it 316, Haven't seen your New Finished Setup since you moved into your new house, Just where things were or maybe going, after seeing your setup at your old place I am Intriged :D

Great to here it 316, Haven't seen your New Finished Setup since you moved into your new house, Just where things were or maybe going, after seeing your setup at your old place I am Intriged :D

New collection pics just hit a delay....thanks to my birthday present. I'm getting at least 2 of these for my birthday (not me in the pic):

Display%20Cases%202.jpg

DSC04407.jpg

Four are available for sale, but two have etched "Playstation" and "Nintendo" on the glass so I can't use those. But there's another K-Mart nearby closing so I may be able to pick up more there. Great price too: $100 each.:chew

I have always Dreamed of coming across Shelves like that for a $100 a pop, Those are going to Look Great in your Display Room when there setup and Finished at your New House, Major Congrats 316 :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

I was never that into the hulk, but after seeing your collection he is crawling up the list of my fav marel characters.

1550 square feet!:horror I WISH:naughty Those displays will be superb in the end.:banana I need to know, if they sold for $100, how much for ALL of Wallmart!:rolleyes:

Back