Problems with ordering

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7166charlie

Super Freak
Reaction score
I ordered the captain america rescue figure few months back no problems, now whenever i try to order something it says not available to my region im very confused any help? I have checked and my address is correct and states united kingdom?

i have emailed them and spoke to someone in customer services and they dont know what the problem is, its very frustrating as all i want to do is order some stuff its annoying me now

I ordered the captain america rescue figure few months back no problems, now whenever i try to order something it says not available to my region im very confused any help? I have checked and my address is correct and states united kingdom?

Yes, please do contact our customer service department during our normal business hours by phone or send an email off at anytime about any and all ordering issues.

Just to keep folks up to date, there was an issue earlier today (and perhaps over the weekend) in which customers in the UK were getting and error message and unable to order Hot Toys items, this issue has since been resolved.

If you are not in the UK area or are still experiencing ordering issues, please do contact customer service and they can look into it further for you and answer any questions. :)

-SideshowAlex

Very strange i managed to order iron monger on your website no problem but still no luck with spiderman but spoke to customer service and they ordered it for me, odd

Back