Problems with order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backlan

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, i have ordered the Shadow Predator and Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) and my order status have not changed for the last week still standing "processing". They charged the money last week, but now when
i checked my bank account, my money was refounded. This makes me worry a little bit. Have contact they with 2 mails but have not been responded.

Hi, i have ordered the Shadow Predator and Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) and my order status have not changed for the last week still standing "processing". They charged the money last week, but now when
i checked my bank account, my money was refounded. This makes me worry a little bit. Have contact they with 2 mails but have not been responded.

Call them directly.

Their International number is toll free. Doesn't cost any money

Tried that now without progress. Seems like my phone operator don't allow this free charge numbers. This is hell, and my OCD thinking keeps
me awake, that the figure should be sold out and not been getting the figures :(

Tried that now without progress. Seems like my phone operator don't allow this free charge numbers. This is hell, and my OCD thinking keeps
me awake, that the figure should be sold out and not been getting the figures :(

You tried both their numbers? Sorry about your OcD.:monkey3

You tried both their numbers? Sorry about your OcD.:monkey3

This was the only number i could find for international customers "1800-474-3746" So only that number i have tested. I suppose you mean
their second number is their regular number or do they have a second number for the international line? Anyway thanks for your time.

This was the only number i could find for international customers "1800-474-3746" So only that number i have tested. I suppose you mean
their second number is their regular number or do they have a second number for the international line? Anyway thanks for your time.

I wouldn't bother with the 800 #

There International number is 1.805.214.2100

Back