Probe Droid Set Processing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have mine on order. Figured why not, lets SS know we would like accessory sets.

Emperor Throne!!!!!!

I'd take the Emoror's Throne for sure. That would be such a kick ass set up especially when we get Red Royal Guards.

I'm kind of doubting the droids are shipping now. This the first we have heard of it as there has been no official word from Sideshow. If they ship them this close together, separately with separate shipping charges on both, that is a rip off to me. They should have held them and shipped them at the same time to save money on shipping.

I really don't think the droids are shipping now.

rainman said:
I'm kind of doubting the droids are shipping now. This the first we have heard of it as there has been no official word from Sideshow. If they ship them this close together, separately with separate shipping charges on both, that is a rip off to me. They should have held them and shipped them at the same time to save money on shipping.

I really don't think the droids are shipping now.
Yeah, I'm not sure how much time is between "Processing" and "Item Shipping Soon". I was really hoping to get them shipped with Maul.

Well if anyone would like Ill gladly do a print screen of my account page and just blur out order numbers and the like. But mine do say processing and if it's any different from Maul I should see a temp auth in the next few days.

Memnoch21 said:
Well if anyone would like Ill gladly do a print screen of my account page and just blur out order numbers and the like. But mine do say processing and if it's any different from Maul I should see a temp auth in the next few days.

That's okay. I don't need to see your "probe."

Mine changed to processing as soon as my order was updated to reflect that Maul had indeed shipped. Figure it's more of a glitch than them actually getting ready to ship. Although I have to admit I'm one of the ones who really was hoping they would ship together.

Mine did the same thing which is why I started the thread. It was probably a glitch like you said and me just jumping the gun.

Just cancelled my Droids. I figure they will be easy to get down the road if I changed my mind. :D (but hey I used the funds to buy the Phantom of the Opera from Oluf.) :woo

That is correct, the Probe Droids are running a few weeks behind Maul. We figured Maul was a little more Christmas-y, being red and all.

Sideshow Brant said:
That is correct, the Probe Droids are running a few weeks behind Maul. We figured Maul was a little more Christmas-y, being red and all.
Okay so we can expect these to start shipping in a couple of weeks or so? why haven't we got the 30 day notice?
If this is anything like Darth Maul's notices I'll be pissed; they barely gave me enough time to pay for my order and with Scar Face, The Dead: Doctor, and Bib Fortuna coming soon there will have to be some cancellations if the probes are also heading our way. :(

Back