Probably the best thing to come out of any Indy license...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone who ever bought some Koto stuff, you know they made of the cheapest plastic ever....:monkey4...I'd buy from an american company.

I'll agree with the too busy comment, but it is Kotos style. Much like the Wolverine and Marvel maquettes that they released last year.

I'll give them points for being different! :D

This is the ArtFX theatre that Koto is very big on - we'll be seeing them for Star Wars and Marvel as well.

I have to say I'm in the "too busy" school. It looks more cluttered than anything else and if it's supposed to represent a specific scene - what's with the grail as a base?

I don't think that's suppposed to be the grail, actually. But I can see where some would think that. It's an odd design choice, for sure.

I dig it a lot, but not for $120. The montage of the opening scene really brings the scene to mind when I look at it. If it was about half the price, I would think about getting it.

I still don't care for it. And it's far from the best thing to come out of the Indy license.

I will probably take a closer look at the actual item when it is released and if I like it, I will just buy it.

I am quite okay with Kotobukiya's ArtFx items. I have 10 of them, all from the SW series.

Can someone posts more pics or links for this piece?

Hi-Res pics from TMTI:

080305-1.jpg

080305-6.jpg

080305-11.jpg

080305-8.jpg

Several more: https://www.throwmetheidol.com/products/artfx.html

Eh... not really sure, to be honest. I can get one for around $100 shipped but I'm on the fence with this piece. I really like Koto going outside the box, and I get what they're trying to do here. Just not sure if I will want to add it to the collection or not. Plus, if I do I know I will have to get the "Temple of Doom" and "Last Crusade" ones as well. :monkey1

Eh... not really sure, to be honest. I can get one for around $100 shipped but I'm on the fence with this piece. I really like Koto going outside the box, and I get what they're trying to do here. Just not sure if I will want to add it to the collection or not. Plus, if I do I know I will have to get the "Temple of Doom" and "Last Crusade" ones as well. :monkey1

Any idea what those ones will be?

If this wasn't so busy looking, I'd get one. I think the sculpt detail is really nice.

Indy's sculpt looks pretty good considering the scale as well... paint seems a little sloppy. But hard to say how it would be better or worse on the production pieces.

Back