1/6 PROBABLE Hot Toys Star Wars: The Force Awakens figures - SPOILERS - Promo Art posted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you getting from Hot Toys?

• All in, give me all of them

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Nope, I'm sticking to the established stuff

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • I'm going to pick and choose

Votes: 56 65.9%

• Total voters
This could get expensive. I wish they didn't look so cool. Going to be had to resist, especially if the movie is as good as he trailers suggest.

Good eye on the pauldrons and pouches. JJ did learn the PT lesson with countless variants for licencees to cash on.

I'm loving those cookies n' creme TIE FIghter's :love

star-wars-episode-vii-stormtrooper-pics-ep7-sand-jpg-465826

Unless these new troopers grow on me, all I want from that pic are those Snow troopers standing in front of the podium. Hopefully the pauldron troopers will have specialized helms like the snow and flame troopers as well.

A) Revan is dead
B) He would be a million years old in this movie, since, you know, hes from the OLD REPUBLIC!
C) He is from a VIDEOGAME!

Wth is wrong with people lolol

Revan's original backstory is irrelevant. If Disney wants, they can introduce him in any way they see fit. People don't seem to get it. The EU is NOT canon. So, if Disney wishes it, Revan is no longer from the old republic. They can do basically whatever they want with EU characters and no one can say different.

Ren is a decoy! Just like Maul! So don't you go and expect too much from him!

Yes! This!

And more: he's going to be a "tragic character"... but he may not end in tragedy.

Ren (or Rén) (Chinese: 仁; pinyin: rén; Wade–Giles: jen) is the Confucian virtue denoting the good feeling a virtuous human experiences when being altruistic.

I'm not a huge fan of that helmet now seeing the lower nose and jaw half, but that could just be my Revan bias showing.

Back