Pro Plo Koon or No Plo Koon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great Ape

Super Freak
Reaction score
That is the question.
At this in point in time I'm not too sure if I want to get him. The duel saber is an awesome acc. but OT is coming!

Oh, I'm getting him.. but I'm not sure I should pay full MSRP, you know he'll be a slow seller.

I canceled him. I don't really care about him all that much. But he is an alien with a pretty good sculpt and he's a bit unique compared to some of the other Jedi.

I would say if you don't really care then cancel him.

On the fence. I have him orderd, but I may flip him in a double auction along with Excl. Kit Fisto. Just not sure if I can keep getting PT background Jedi.

My idea of displaying Jedis is to have each 1:6 figure next to its 1:1 saber prop beside them, and maybe a photo in the background. Ask yourself how important he is to your display.

Contemplating cancelling my Exclusive and getting the Regular version from Fireside at the discounted rate. But I'll still get the figure for sure.

Great Ape said:
That is the question.
At this in point in time I'm not too sure if I want to get him. The duel saber is an awesome acc. but OT is coming!

It's simple. If you like him get him, if not don't. He looks awesome.

I get them all confused. It's more like MostWantedDarkNorthRazorFireShadowSideCollectibles to me. :monkey4

I never even ordered him. I have to draw the line somewhere and the only PT figure I will buy from now on is toasted Anakin. :devil :vader

All the cool Jedi are a must for me. Stuff like Endor troops and holo chess sets don't make the cut.

I have him on order since the PT Jedi are all I'm allowng myself to get in the 1/6 scale. With a few exceptions of course. Going with the exclusive too because I think that dual lightsaber is pretty neat to have on display.

Where's the poll to cast my vote? I'm getting him. That gauntlet was just too cool to miss out on. Wish Sideshow would do more exclusives like that. That really makes him worth getting.

I have to say I'm in favor of keeping plo koon. Of the minor Jedi characters he is my favorite. So I am a little biased.

As much as I liked the gauntlet I cancelled my exclusive. I think I'm going to grab him on the secondary market. I just can't justify the $70/ figure to myself in most cases. I just keep thinking of what else I could do with that money.

PRO PLO!!!!

This is a very cool exclusive IMO. And by the time the OT figures start shipping, it will not even make a difference. We won't see Leia until most likely September.

Back