Prison Break - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Considering cancellation... Like an afterthought... License must have been cheap then.

I too very much have a sense of ''WTF'' about this. I thought that show was very much on the wane - many would argue 24 is too but its still doing well in viewing figures and Prison Break has been going downhill earlier in its run from what I hear.

No interest here. But my wallet is relieved.

pb_sco_tattoo.jpg

Wowwwwww
Hope the price not more than $120

Wowwwwww
Hope the price not more than $120

It will be... seems the low-end of their figures is about $150ish.

Tattoo body looks really great, but its a license I have zero interest in, and kinda boring as its a property that's been recently done.

I got to admit that Tattooed body does look great. That is one thing Enterbay has flat out uped Hot Toys on. I'm loving this competiton between the two!

And yeah, T-bag and Mahone are musts! :rock

I have always wanted to own an EB figure but DAMN they are making it really hard for me to do. I don't collect Lee, don't care for 24 or Bean and now this?

Godfather may be a possibility but I want more. Take notes EB, I WANT SOMETHING! :D

Jeez you guys! The hell with HT's, competing isn't everything if you start using your talents in a more original way. Are new licenses that hard to aquire?

So far, they are not exercising their great talent. If you keep making something that "the other" 1/6 king makes, its a waste of time and effort imo.

Heres to hoping they make something I MUST have.

What a waste! I just don't understand this venture. This is a lisence that was already done well in 1/6 form from a show that is not even that popular frankly. The godfather is one thing to expect a market despite another company making the same product but does Enterbay honesty think that the few who bought prison break will buy them all over again? I know it was probably an affordable rights to secure but the profit IMO would not likely be worth the production costs. I think it will flop. there are so many great TV shows with strong fan followings that would eat up product from them. they should have tried to go after any of these lines that are figureless, Sopranos, Lost, Rome, Star Trek, Deadwood, Battlestar Galactica, hell even something like CSI would have done better.

Im as confused as the rest of you??

What a waste! I just don't understand this venture. This is a lisence that was already done well in 1/6 form from a show that is not even that popular frankly. The godfather is one thing to expect a market despite another company making the same product but does Enterbay honesty think that the few who bought prison break will buy them all over again? I know it was probably an affordable rights to secure but the profit IMO would not likely be worth the production costs. I think it will flop. there are so many great TV shows with strong fan followings that would eat up product from them. they should have tried to go after any of these lines that are figureless, Sopranos, Lost, Rome, Star Trek, Deadwood, Battlestar Galactica, hell even something like CSI would have done better.

Im as confused as the rest of you??

Actually Prison Break is/was very popular in Asia and they have a very strong fan base so I can see why they would venture with the license. I'm thinking the line is a showcase as to how they can one-up Hot Toys to drive the competition to a new level

Last edited:
Actually Prison Break is/was very popular in Asia and they have a very strong fan base so I can see why they would venture with the license. I'm thinking the line is a showcase as to how they can one-up Hot Toys to drive the competition to a new level

Yeah its very popular especially in HK. I remember seeing heaps of Lincoln and Michael standees promoting PB's last season.

Sweet! Enterbay has picked up my two favorite shows. First 24, and now Prison Break! I'm definitely pre-ordering both Scofield and Borrows when they come in.

Cool, if they nail it, i'm in, never liked the HT ones

I've seen pics of the Hot Toys figures, and I wasn't very impressed. Enterbay specializes in making realistic head-sculpts. They nailed it on Jack Bauer's sculpt, and I'm sure that they'll do it again for Scofield and Borrows!

I've seen pics of the Hot Toys figures, and I wasn't very impressed. Enterbay specializes in making realistic head-sculpts. They nailed it on Jack Bauer's sculpt, and I'm sure that they'll do it again for Scofield and Borrows!

Well, the HT Burrows and Scofield are 2 of their best sculpts. But everyone was disappointed when HT didn't attempt the tattoos. Which is the reason EB is promoting the tats straight out of the box.

I wonder what other US shows are strangely popular in Asia?

Back