Prison Break - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"We will bring you the first-ever tattooed body of Michael with lots of other goodies." - Enterbay

凶星 over at ToyWorld made a photo manipulation (earlier this year) using the HT head + Enterbay BL 2.5 Body + the tats photoshopped in. Pretty cool. Check it out:

20090301015324467.jpg.jpg

20090228102712664.jpg.jpg

I think the PS gives a realistic idea of what to expect.

I just hope they don't go after The Dark Knight license....not sure if DC/WB would double dip but I have had enough Jokers to last a lifetime.

holy crap, that looks awesome! i for one am glad EB are revisiting this license, especially since HT could have done a lot more with it. 2 HS's and 4 sets of clothing was a waste IMO. they've done it with so many licenses, so why not have some other company go back and redo them. it'll be interesting which characters they eventually end up doing.

hmmm interesting....depending on the price and how they turn out I might get into the line. The tattoo's look nice but not a ig fan of exposed joints. I've already got the ones from Hot Toys so I think I might just wait a while before I jump the gun on the EB line

Probably because Triad takes forever to release their stuff. You'll probably get a Chris Howes House sculpt before a Triad House figure.

I keed, I keed Chris. :)

I hope they do Mahone...he owned Season 2...plus I'd love to finally see a great Fichtner sculpt other than some customs I've seen around.

Last edited:
I'll probably get Michael eventhough I got the 1st two HT release...T-Bag and Mahone would rock, though.

Was this show really that popular? I think it's an odd choice. I like it when EB does things that other companies haven't done like Bean and Green Hornet.

Back